12 000 - 16 000 PLN net
🌍 Ethworks | Czeczota 29, Warszawa🖥 https://ethworks.io/
We put our focus on developing open source projects to improve tools and our work process as well as work process of other developers involved in blockchain technology. Examples:
Ethereum Meetup Poland
Almost every month to share knowledge and best practices among blockchain community in Poland (and beyond!) we are organizing Ethereum Meetup Poland. This meetup is dedicated to developers, business people, and blockchain fans curious about news in Ethereum and beyond.
Who are we looking for
- with 2-4 years of experience in commercial projects
- who would like to participate in blockchain projects and develop his skills toward blockchain technology
- outstanding programming skills
- basic algorithms
- programming languages
- design patterns
- software architecture
- continues delivery
- TDD skill is a strong plus
- preferably a person who graduated Technical University or is in his last years of studies
You will be responsible for working on one of our blockchain projects for a foreign client. In 90% of the project timeframe, your focus will be on new futures. We have small (2-4 devs) teams using scrum and kanban agile management.
To create quality code we use pair programming, unit and integration tests, and code reviews. The team is responsible for choosing technologies, conventions and we work with loosely coupled architectures.
- The opportunity to work with the best blockchain team in Poland
- Working with a high-quality codebase
- Brilliantly simple process (TDD, pair programming, deploy on green)
- Tons of opportunities for personal growth such as in-house trainings, conference and books budget, team events
- Macbook air + 27’ monitor
- Private health care