🤓 QA Automation Engineer
8 000 - 12 000 PLN net
🌍 Egnyte Poland | ul. Abpa. A.Baraniaka 6, Poznań🖥 http://www.egnyte.com
👉 Nice to have:
QA Automation Engineer (Poznań)
We’re currently on the lookout for QA Automation Engineers to join our team in Poznań. If you want to ensure the quality of a product that is used by the world’s biggest brands, Egnyte could be a perfect match for you.
Egnyte is not a software outsourcing company. We build and maintain a product: a secure content platform called Egnyte, used by the likes of Red Bull and Yamaha. With 200+ people working in our Poznań office, we remain a people-first workplace.
Here’s what you can expect upon joining our team:
- Large scale with human touch
On one hand, you’ll work on a global product used by thousands of companies. On the other hand, you’ll join a close-knit team where everyone is eager to help you out and share their expertise.
- A team to thrive in
Egnyte’s Quality Assurance Engineers work in cross-functional teams on different aspects of the product: you’re sure to find a great fit for your skills and professional interests.
- Commitment to quality
At Egnyte, everyone is responsible for the product’s quality. QA engineers are not reduced to testing tickets: they're encouraged to participate in all parts of the SDLC and question different aspects of the process with quality in mind.
- A flexible organization
If you have preferences regarding the form of employment or working hours, let us know: we’ll hear you out and figure out a solution that allows you to work comfortably.
Your day-to-day at Egnyte
- Designing, maintaining and executing tests for Egnyte applications: we have more than 10k automated test cases that are run continuously on many test environments.
- Identifying, analyzing and reporting bugs. We prioritize thorough documentation of each ticket, as it improves collaboration between QA engineers and software developers.
- Collaborating with a Product Manager to discuss planned features. Your job is to provide feedback regarding potential risks or dependencies and come up with alternative solutions.
- Collaborating with other QA Engineers and the rest of your team in monitoring, detecting and handling production issues.
- Around 2+ years of experience in testing, including experience in creating and maintaining automated tests.
- Being an effective and articulate communicator, able to get your point across.
- Ability to create effective test cases, build test plans and execute them.
- Knowledge about testing methodologies (functional and nonfunctional).
- English skills that allow you to effectively communicate and perform your tasks.
- Passion for solving problems, improving things, and advocating for quality.
- Ability to work comfortably in UNIX systems.
- Interest in scale, performance or security testing, as well as testing distributed systems.
If you have any other job-related skills (e.g. experience with SQL or Python), do let us know! We’d love to see your portfolio or Github repositories as well.
- Salary from 8000+vat PLN on B2B contract depending on skills
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours
- Stock options
- 4000 PLN Gross conference budget per person and additional 4 training days each year
- MultiKafeteria: you can choose a MultiSport card or gift cards every month
- Private medical health care
- In-house English classes
- Your own Egnyte account with lifetime access
- Relocation support
- Choice of equipment (Apple or Dell)
Egnyte is privately held and funded by top notch investors such as: Goldman Sachs, Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Polaris Partners, Floodgate Fund, Northgate, CenturyLink and Seagate.