🤓 Infrastructure Architect
19 000 - 25 000 PLN gross
🌍 Dynaminds | Szlak, Kraków🖥 http://dynaminds.pl/
We are looking to bring on a driven and ambitious Infrastructure Architect who will have a proven track record of architecting, costing and helping to deliver security, stability, scalability and maintenance of global infrastructure. Working as part of a fast paced architects team, you will work within a wider Technology Operations team. In this role, your responsibilities will include technical leadership and interfacing with the business to understand long term requirements.
- Ensuring programs are envisioned, designed, developed, and implemented to meet business needs.
- Developing solutions that are well engineered, operable, sustainable and delivered to schedule.
- Defining the technology and infrastructure roadmaps for each domain and shaping and aligning them to the broader IT and business strategy
- Tracking and documenting requirements for development projects and enhancements.
- Monitoring current and future trends in technology and information that may impact organisational projects
- Supporting team members in relevant technologies and implementation architecture.
- Developing, documents and ensuring compliance with best practice
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required
- Demonstrated and established background as an Infrastructure / Technical / Solution Architect, or other IT architectural role
- Track record of capable of understanding business requirements and translating them into IT approaches
- The ability to work cross organisationally and across several disciplines including Business, Information and Technology
- Credible in commercial, business, strategic and technical settings
- Solid and up to date technical and industry knowledge including networks, data servers and systems
- Strong multitasking, prioritisation and time management skills within a fast paced, changing environment
- Willing to get stuck in along with the ability to see the bigger picture
- Solid experience in infrastructure architecture - environments, project management, software-as-a-service, platform as a service, cloud platforms, integration, automated software testing, data management/governance
- Knowledge and understanding of infrastructure security, end user platforms, cloud services (XaaS), networking, servers and storage, databases, containerization, virtualization (preferably VMware), and services architecture
- Strong understanding of Windows in a high performance service delivery environment
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Azure and associated services
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English (C1)
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Desired
- Experience working with DevOps and SRE roles
- Financial services industry knowledge and understanding
- Working in a busy operational department with multiple stakeholder engagements
- TOGAF or other architectural qualification
- Experience working in a regulated financial services business
- Experience working with information security frameworks such as SSAE1