Are you dreaming of joining a company where being data smart is a strategic ambition?
We are looking for you!
Veracity by DNV is looking for a skilled and passionate Platform DevOps Engineer in Gdynia.
You will join a global team that runs a broad range of products and services, transforming existing and developing new digital services and tools across all of DNV's industries. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about working with teams, stakeholders, other project managers / scrum masters and leaders to foster a culture that supports respect, focus, courage, openness and commitment.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Operation of Azure cloud-based services
- Promote operational best practices by improving tools, alerts, and documentation of operational and troubleshooting procedures
- Create new tools and improve on existing tools to help automate tasks and improve monitoring practices
- Respond to automated alerts on the health of systems, providing out of hours on-call support for production environment, if needed
- Act as 3rd line support; Incident and Problem Management via the Helpdesk following ITIL based processes, company policy and procedures
- Coordinate with project/product teams to deliver in-depth probing to resolve technical problems and to ensure a stable and reliable production environment
- Work directly with end customers to troubleshoot reported issues and provide solutions in a timely manner
- Collaborate with various business departments and suppliers to ensure alignment with ISO 27001/9001 Information Security processes and compliance with all necessary regulation
- Act as deputy for Veracity Head of Operations
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 4+ years of relevant experience in cloud operations
- Working knowledge of Azure Cloud Platform and Azure DevOps
- Experience in monitoring and debugging large, global, distributed systems
- Experience in operational processes (Disaster recovery, Deployments, Rollbacks)
- Ability to write clear and concise process documentations
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Familiar with continuous integration and deployment, Gitops methodology
- Can work flexible hours
- Solid English communication skills, both oral and written
Beneficial to have experience with:
- Azure DevOps
- Familiarity with monitoring tools like Azure AppInsight
- Familiarity with security tools used (Opa, Trivy, Sops, Snyk)
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience in monitoring, logging and alerting tools in Azure
- Agile development methodology
- Familiarity with C# language
- Containers and container orchestration knowledge (Kubernetes)
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 and 27001 requirements
WHAT WE OFFER
The position is rewarded appropriately, including fringe benefits such as:
- 33 days of sick leave fully paid by the company;
- sports allowance or Multisport Card;
- contribution to language lessons;
- vouchers for Christmas and other occasions;
- social events and team-building activities;
- Scandinavian work culture;
- grant for glasses;
- employee referral scheme.
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity.