🤓 Network Engineer
16 000 - 22 000 PLN net
🌍 Core Services | Skłodowskiej, Wrocław🖥 http://www.coreservices.pl
Network Engineer Job Description
Our client is looking for a Network LAN Senior Engineer/Architect who will be responsible for updating and maintaining our company's existing LAN & WAN network designs.
Your primary duties will include documenting and assuring LAN designs and configurations for all of our offices as part of a broader global network transformation.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have a strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware. You will also need to be able to produce network topology designs. A working knowledge of LAN, voice and wireless network services and network infrastructure protocols is highly desired.
- Create logical network designs of LAN, wireless and voice network services for all our client’s offices
- Create physical layouts of LAN, wireless and voice network services for all our client’s offices
- Create patching schedules of all wired cabling for network equipment for all our client’s offices
- Document technical equipment room capacity (power, cooling and space) for all our client’s offices
- Work with stakeholders to co-ordinate review and provide assurance of deliverables
- Participate in Network Operations to ensure network availability and performance
- Work with Network providers on operational issues
Network Engineer/Architect Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology related field of study with a network engineering focus.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for LAN, wireless and voice network services.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Provides specific detailed information for documented hardware and software.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- CCNP level or equivalent experience
- Long-term cooperation,
- Employment contract,
- Attractive salary (based on your professional experience and technical skills),
- Flexibility to choose the form of contract (UoP/B2B),
- Private healthcare – LuxMed, Benefit system – Multisport card,
- Dedicated administrative consultant.