5 000 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 Coinfirm Blockchain Lab | Burakowska, Warszawa🖥 https://www.coinfirm.io/
COINFIRM BLOCKCHAIN LAB SP. Z O.O.
The Blockchain Lab team is a unique international combination of DC and Blockchain innovators, IT and security specialists, AML/KYC compliance experts and visionary entrepreneurs across tech, media and finance.
As international authorities and pioneering adopters, we have been developing around Blockchain since the early stages and co-founded the first Bitcoin establishment of its kind in Europe.
Combined with our knowledge in compliance and extensive experience conducting global projects with international financial institutions and regulatory authorities, we are uniquely positioned to provide a global compliance platform for Digital Currencies and innovative solutions for Blockchain.
- Organizing and maintaining test artefacts and environments § Implementing and executing automated tests
- Analyzing and reporting test results
- Maintaining API tests
- Working closely with developers to assure quality
- Improving and documenting business requirements and specifications of business functions
- Knowledge of Python, Java or C#
- Working-knowledge of ISTQB FL
- At least one year of experience in similar position testing in Selenium WebDriver or other GUI automation framework
- Solid knowledge to interpret results, identify problems and communicate appropriately
- Fluency in English
- Nice-to-have: interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology and knowledge of CI/CD systems (Jenins/Bamboo)
What we offer:
- A great opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of blockchain technology
- Diversified range of tasks and an individual approach to each employee
- Motivated, dynamic and international team of professionals
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes
- Modern technologies