🤓 Front-end Developer
7 000 - 11 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Cognifide Polska | Towarowa 36, Bydgoszcz🖥 http://www.cognifide.com
Since 2005 Cognifide develops web applications based on CMS systems: Adobe Experience Manager and Sitecore Experience Platform for well known brands like: Ford, Lincoln, Shell, Colgate-Palmolive and Telegraph. We are a part of global WPP group. Our interactive user interfaces on web and mobile apps are developed by people whose main drive is innovation. Do you, just like us, have passion for technology and enjoy to work in a team?
We have a place for you!
Join us in the role of Front-end Developer
As a part of our team you will:
- Work in agile oriented teams from a few to a dozen or so people on projects from 3 to 12 months long,
- Figure out the best way to implement a feature and use your experience to shape project at its every phase,
- Develop usable, standards-based and accessible web user interfaces,
- Share your expertise, learn new abilities and shape leadership skills together with other experts,
- Work in an international team using English on a daily basis.
We expect you to bring:
- Passion for front-end development and desire to learn and grow,
- Practical experience in web front-end development,
- Ability to write semantic markup, with good separation of content from presentation,
- Capability to turn given graphic design into CSS and HTML,
- Proficiency in written and spoken English,
- Good planning and communication skills.
It would be a plus if you have:
- Experience with development for mobile web,
- Hands-on experience with React/Angular/Vue.js,
- Knowledge of usability and user interface design best practices.
In return for your engagement we offer you:
- Working in exciting projects for major clients using the latest tools and techniques in supportive and friendly atmosphere,
- Career path that includes embracing your management skills,
- Flexible working hours,
- Social budget (e.g. holidays, nursery and kindergarten fundings),
- Budget for training and conferences in Poland and Europe,
- Possibility to travel and work with our customers in different places around the world,
- Comfortable office with social space,
- English lessons within the working hours,
- Technical library monthly updated with books and magazines,
- Benefit package including: cafeteria system MyBenefit, private health care (Luxmed VIP package), endowment for healthy lunches, additional paid days off as an anniversary reward.
To take part in the recruitment process in Cognifide, please include the following statement:
“I hereby authorize Cognifide Polska Sp. z o.o., Poznań (61-655), ul. Murawa 12-18 to process my personal data included in my job application for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).”
Or allow us to consider your application only in current recruitment process including in your CV following consent:
“I hereby authorize Cognifide Polska Sp. z o.o., Poznań (61-655), ul. Murawa 12-18 to process my personal data included in my job application for the purposes of current recruitment process, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."
Cognifide Polska Sp. z o.o., Poznań (61-655), ul. Murawa 12-18 (e-mail: email@example.com, tel. +48 (61) 843 30 41) is the controller of your personal data which you have given us for the purpose of the recruitment process.
To consider you in the recruitment process we need the following data from you: your name, surname, e-mail adress, phone number, city of residence. If you provide us with other data we need your explicit consent on that. We will collect and process your data to:
- Consider you as a candidate in the recruitment process to Cognifide (not longer than 6 months after your application)
- Inform you over e-mail or phone about the phases of the recruitment process you participate in
- Invite you to take part in recruitment tasks needed to assess your skills
- Provide you with feedback during and after the recruitment process
- With your consent, inform you about future recruitment processes for positions that meet your qualifications.
Your personal data is processed only for the purpose of the recruitment process.You can access your data and request us to correct or delete it. You can withdraw the consent for processing your personal data. Giving the data listed in The Labour Code, 26th June 1974 and the executive acts is voluntary but necessary in the recruitment process.