🤓 Front-end Developer
7 000 - 11 000 PLN gross
🌍 Cognifide Polska Sp. z o.o. | Murawa, 12-18, Poznań🖥 http://Cognifide Polska Sp. z o.o.
Since 2005 Cognifide develops web applications based on CMS systems: Adobe Experience Manager and Sitecore Experience Platform for well-known brands like Ford, Lincoln, Shell, Colgate-Palmolive and Telegraph. We are a part of the global WPP group. Our interactive user interfaces on web and mobile apps are developed by people whose main drive is innovation. Do you, just like us, have a passion for technology and enjoy to work in a team?
We have a place for you!
Join us in the role of Front-end Developer
As a part of our team you will:
- Work in agile oriented teams from a few to a dozen or so people on projects from 3 to 12 months long,
- Figure out the best way to implement a feature and use your experience to shape project at its every phase,
- Develop usable, standards-based and accessible web user interfaces,
- Share your expertise, learn new abilities and shape leadership skills together with other experts,
- Work in an international team using English on a daily basis.
We expect you to bring:
- Passion for front-end development and desire to learn and grow,
- Practical experience in web front-end development,
- Ability to write semantic markup, with good separation of content from presentation,
- Capability to turn given graphic design into CSS and HTML,
- Proficiency in written and spoken English,
- Good planning and communication skills.
It would be a plus if you have:
- Experience with development for mobile web,
- Hands-on experience with React/Angular/Vue.js,
- Knowledge of usability and user interface design best practices.
In return for your engagement we offer you:
- Working in exciting projects for major clients using the latest tools and techniques in a supportive and friendly atmosphere,
- Career path that includes embracing your management skills,
- Flexible working hours,
- Social budget (e.g. holidays, nursery and kindergarten fundings),
- Budget for training and conferences in Poland and Europe,
- Possibility to travel and work with our customers in different places around the world,
- Comfortable office with social space,
- English lessons within the working hours,
- Technical library monthly updated with books and magazines,
- Benefit package including cafeteria system MyBenefit, private health care (Luxmed VIP package), an endowment for healthy lunches, additional paid days off as an anniversary reward.