Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 300+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver.
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
Join us as a Network Test Automation Engineer, where you'll be pivotal in bolstering the advancement and performance of our Test Automation Framework designed for diverse Network solutions. By collaborating with us, you'll engage with a globally recognized networking company and have a significant impact on their modern, flagship products.
Your main role will be centered around the continuous development, enhancement and operation of our Test Automation Framework.
As a part of the Network Test Automation team, you will be responsible for:
- Test Framework development
- Implementation of test infrastructure automation.
- Crafting comprehensive test plans.
- Implementing tests efficiently.
- Test Framework maintenance
- Adapting the framework in line with product developments.
- Identifying and resolving test execution issues.
- Test tools development
- Developing and optimizing various tools, libraries, and systems that bolster test automation.
Do we have a match?
For success in this role, the following qualifications are essential. While mastery in all For success in this role, the following qualifications are essential. While mastery in all areas may not be feasible, expertise in networking and Python is required. For the remaining skills, a capacity to learn rapidly is expected:
- Python Programming:
- Proficiency in Python syntax and libraries to write, modify, and debug Python code.
- Experience in network test automation using Python or any other scripting language
- Familiarity with pyATS or other frameworks
- Networking Knowledge:
- Experience debugging and configuring one of IOS/JunOS/SR OS based network devices via CLI or Netconf
- Good knowledge about standards and experience in debugging network protocols e.g. IPv4, IPv6, BGP, BFD, OSPF, VRRP, SNMP, MPLS, VxLAN, QoS, IPSec
- Good knowledge of technologies: QoS, ACL, NAT, DHCP for IPv4/IPv6, DPI, Multicast
- Experience in working with network traffic generators, such as Spirent or IXIA.
- Network Troubleshooting:
- Ability to diagnose network issues.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting application-level network problems.
- Familiarity with network protocols, firewall configurations, routing.
- Experience with Linux shell scripting and command-line tools.
- Understanding of Linux system administration and configuration, especially in the aspect of networking.
- Virtualization Knowledge:
- Understanding of virtualization technologies such as VMware or KVM.
- Familiarity with network configuration
- Networking systems:
- Familiarity with SDN or SD-WAN or NFV
- An experience in SD-WAN implementation and management is desirable for this job position.
- Certification in QA would be a plus
- Familiarity with containerization solutions like Docker or Kubernetes.
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on