We are offering exciting full-time opportunity as a QA Engineer to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest international bank. You will join the international group of experts. Thanks to working together, you will learn our best practices and improve our competences by sharing your experience.
In this position, your contribution will be important in:
- Definition and review of user stories, requirements, and design documents with objective to build automated test cases leveraging client in house tooling
- Writing thorough, robust functional stress, and performance test cases
- Executing automated tests, including on high performance computer systems
- Using testing and bug tracking software such as JIRA
- Record test results and report and verify software bug fixes to accept automation criteria.
- Involve in product design to guarantee adherence of test coverage for meeting end user requirements.
- Analyze and verify best automated test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation and system testing.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 3+ years of experience in test automation
- Solid software engineering fundamentals
- Object oriented programming experience using Java
- Practical knowledge of application testing best practices in agile team
- Experience with automated testing tools like Selenium and HPALM
- Experience with BDD and Cucumber
- BrowserStack / Perfecto and Postman would be a plus
- Working in product and delivery Agile / scrum teams in QA role
- Fluent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Working on test automation and continuous integration systems (preferably Jenkins) is plus
- Professional certifications (e.g. ISTQB) would be a plus
Our offer contains:
- Flexibility in type of contracts to be choosen – ideally an employment contract, but if you have other expectations, tell us about it
- Healthcare / Medicover paid by CGI with a free dental package
- Share purchase plan co-financed by CGI, with the possibility of cashing at any time
- Sports card
- Employee psychological support program
- Annual bonus plan, depending on the annual financial results
- Rewarded referral program, minimum PLN 6k for recommendation
- Be Consultant program, thanks to which you have the opportunity to strengthen your competences
- Mentoring program
- Possibility of accounting for creative work (author's tax-deductible costs)
- Attractive training program - Brown Bags, hackathons and knowledge sharing
- Additional insurance - life, accident and serious illness insurance
- Additional childbirth insurance
CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 77500 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 200 in Poland in 2 cities, CGI is a world leader in transforming innovation, information and technology to the success of our customers. A combination that opens many and flexible career paths.