We are looking for a second-line engineer to help us with partner and customer support in our quest to drive technical innovation and lead the evolution of e-commerce. We are a tight-knit, young, and professional team located mostly in Wroclaw and Stockholm. The team member we are searching for needs a prolific skillset and an eagerness to grow, learn, and solve problems as a team.
You will be the key player responsible for building bridges between the Product & Engineering Department and our amazing partners. Your knowledge of the Centra platform and experience with REST and GraphQL APIs will be the backbone of the professional experience that we want to deliver. Our vision is to help fashion and high-touch brands make a bigger impact by giving them the tools to serve the world from one powerful platform.
At Centra, we have ambitious goals and are passionate about what we do. We have a lot of fun together during and outside of work. We've gotten to where we are today because of dedication, teamwork, raw talent, and our strong belief in driving innovation.
English is our working language, so you need to be a fluent English speaker.
- Great understanding of our internal language and code and simplifying any technical issues that need server back-end support and access
- Work closely with Client Associate’s people from the first line support and make more intelligible their understanding of technical issues
- Provide advanced and more in-depth technical support to our Clients and Partners
- Resolving incidents and fulfilling service requests or supporting the issue
- Escalation and great collaboration with the third line support team members
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Proven experience in a technical support role or in other roles, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex issues
- Impressive organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple cases simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical individuals
- Strong understanding of e-commerce especially headless and knowledge of API technologies like REST of GraphQL
- Customer-focused with a passion for delivering exceptional support and thinking outside of the box
- A commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Luxmed medical insurance plan to keep you healthy
- Sport card and a pack of fitness buddies to join you on your journey to getting fit and strong
- Body-healing massages in the office
- Set of cutting-edge equipment (MacBook Pro, AirPods and other)
- A non-hierarchical work-environment where you’ll have a lot of impact and space for growth
- A budget for participating in educational programs, meet-ups, and other events related to your profession
Feel at home
- At Centra, we believe that you should always feel welcome. No matter who you are, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all colleagues
- Casual dress atmosphere. Wear whatever makes you feel good
- We love animals, so from time to time you can also take your animal companion to the office
- Regular table football tournaments and lunch break face-offs
- Team-building events and friendly afterworks
- Comfortable office in the city center with a chill room, ping pong table, boxing bag, table football, and more :)
- And, in case you asked, every day is a fruit Thursday at Centra 🍇 🍈 🍉 🍊 🍋 🍌
Follow us at @lifeatcentra on Instagram, to see what it's like to work at Centra and meet some Centra teammates.