Callstack was founded in 2016 by Mike Grabowski and Anna Lankauf. Our company provides top cross-platform consultancy & development in React.js and React Native. We co-create the technology and collaborate with the Meta team on shaping the technology as core contributors and innovators.
Our main goal is to drive and accelerate software development innovation. To achieve that, we follow our major rule:
We don’t follow best practices. We set them!
Callstack also organizes React Native EU - the only community- driven and fully dedicated to React Native conference in Europe.
What is unique about working at Callstack?
- You will work with the best React Native experts on applications used by millions worldwide.
- You can develop your own ideas in our R&D program. If you want to bring your visions to life - Callstack will support you.
- You have a possibility to contribute to our projects in Open Source like React Native Paper, Linaria, RN Testing Library etc.
- There are plenty of possibilities to showcase your expertise: You can speak at our React Native EU conference, be featured in our blog, or The React Native Show podcast episode.
- You are the one to decide in which area you want to grow, you’ll have an individual self-development budget to upgrade your soft skills, managing skills or become a Mentor in the future.
Join us and work with the TOP Silicon Valley and Fortune 500 companies in the USA!
As a Senior Android Developer you will:
- Create and maintain hybrid (native + React Native) Android mobile applications
- Be responsible for sharing knowledge about native architectures, development, patterns and best practices in the field
- Architect and develop solutions for seamless integration of React & native code
You are the right candidate if you have:
- Proficiency in Kotlin or Java
- Proficiency in working with Android SDKs
- Knowledge of Android design patterns and best practices
Nice to have:
- Experience in React & React Native
What we offer:
- 24 paid days off & 30 days paid sick leave for B2B contractors
- Fully-covered life insurance
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Free access to mental health platform - Helping Hand
- Multisport Card or monthly allowance for other sports activities
- Individual self-development budget
- Monthly lunch allowance
- Accounting costs refund for B2B contractors
- Flexible working hours and fully remote work possibility
- Private villa on Mallorca available for every Callstacker to work from
- Cool office in Wrocław city center
- Magnificent team events and activities
- Company-wide workation and team building workshops
- Top-notch hardware - Apple devices
- Free entry and possibility to participate in the biggest RN conference in the whole Europe (React Native EU Conference).