Callstack was founded in 2016 by Mike Grabowski and Anna Lankauf.
Our company provides top cross-platform consultancy & development in React.js and React Native. We co-create the technology and collaborate with the Meta team on shaping the technology as core contributors and innovators.
Our main goal is to drive and accelerate software development innovation.
To achieve that, we follow our major rule:
We don’t follow best practices. We set them!
Callstack believes in the idea of React Universe – a holistic React app development idea that bridges cross-platform development with React Native and full-stack web development with React and Node.js. We’re pretty good and established in the cross-platform realm and now we’re looking to expand our full-stack expertise. To do that in our style, we need to do something exceptional in the open source space.
You’ll be the key person that will bootstrap this full-stack division internally by contributing kick-ass functionality to existing state-of-the-art React frameworks in Open Source.
Later to transition to delivering solutions for Callstack’s clients building their web and mobile apps in React.
As a Full-stack React Lead you will:
- Be a leader, web expert and trailblazer
- Build internal team and expertise around full-stack React development
- Be a part of Technology team working on R&D in Open Source for ~6 months
- Develop full-stack software for our clients’ projects
- Arrive at solutions that bring concrete benefits for our existing and new clients
- Share expertise in full-stack technologies with fellow devs
- Collaborate with development teams, CTOs, and PMs from all around the world
- Work hand-in-hand with our Business Development team as an expert
You are the right candidate if you are:
- Coming from a backend background
- Deployed apps to production (ideally for millions MAU) with end-to-end experience in monitoring, scaling and evolving the projects
- Skilled in and enthusiastic about both React.js and React Native
- Experienced in web apps development (5+ years) – experience with React Native is a plus
- Driven towards learning new technologies and knowledge-sharing initiatives
- Able to quickly gain new technical expertise
- Fluent in English (C1+)
- Passionate about the open source mission (documented contributions to any open source project would be a huge plus)
- A great communicator and team player
- A problem-solver not a problem-seeker
- Proactive and self-driven
- Fun to work with :)
What we offer:
- 24 paid days off & 30 days paid sick leave for B2B contractors
- Fully-covered life insurance
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Free access to mental health platform - Helping Hand
- Multisport Card or monthly allowance for other sports activities
- Individual self-development budget
- Monthly lunch allowance
- Accounting costs refund for B2B contractors
- Flexible working hours and fully remote work possibility
- Private villa on Mallorca available for every Callstacker to work from
- Cool office in Wrocław city center
- Magnificent team events and activities
- Company-wide workation and team building workshops
- Top-notch hardware - Apple devices
- Free entry and the possibility to participate in the biggest React Native conference in Europe (React Native EU Conference)