13 000 - 17 000 PLN net
🌍 bPolNet Sp. z o.o. | Człuchowska 9/6, Warszawa🖥 http://bPolNet Sp. z o.o.
bPolNet is a growing software company managing innovative worldwide E-Commerce projects.
We feel honoured and privileged to be named one of the leading e-commerce software houses worldwide. With a growing amount of code delivered and users served, we aim to increase the quality and consistency of the delivered products in order to achieve the best possible experience for the end users.
We’re working in a high-performing team, setting high standards and we have the ability and willingness to learn and grow together with the unit.
And now we’re looking for new team member!
What you need to have:
What you need to have:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position
- Strong Expertise in HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, and related web technologies;
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility, standards, client-side performance and accessibility best practices;
- Acquainted with Git;
- Assertive contribution to the decision making process and team roadmap;
- Appreciate accuracy and punctuality
- Being curious and self-reliant
- Self-development oriented
- True team spirit that embraces the power that scrum assigns to developers;
- Firm belief that “Done is better than perfect” and that “The member is the boss” are compelling values;
- Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others;
- Fluent in English.
What is important for us:
- Working on challenging international eCommerce focused projects
- Writing clean, fast code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working within Scrum
- Using Slack, Jira… for better and transparent communication with other team members to ensure Sprint(s)/ project(s) timely delivery
Why you should join:
- Salary B2B 13.000 - 17.000 PLN
- Development opportunities
- Flexible working hours + home-office possibility if needed
- Full fridge - juices and soft-drinks
- fresh fruits and great coffee :)
- Becoming a part of a multi-cultural office (20+ employees) based on an easy-going goal oriented atmosphere
- Having an impact on the projects (sharing ideas and taking initiative is what makes a difference)
- Possibility to attend external courses/ seminars/ conferences
- Unlimited access to lynda.com (e-learning platform)
- Adjusting a workplace (your desk) for individual needs
- Medical care and sport card
- English Lessons.