🤓 Senior R Developer (with R/Shiny)
15 120 - 16 800 PLN net
🌍 7N Sp. z o.o. | Puławska 182, Warszawa🖥 http://7N Sp. z o.o.
7N is an agent for high-end IT professionals. For over 30 years of operation we have proven that a clear and transparent financial model, collaboration exclusively with experts in their respective fields, and taking good care of them, comprise the best possible IT consulting model. We act as an individual agent for our consultants and promote their competences to our clients by offering them a wide range of projects in which they may participate. We add wage transparency, career development support and professional stability. Our main goal is a long-term collaboration; therefore the majority of our staff have been with us for many years.
Within a project in the pharmaceutical area we are looking for Senior R Developer (with R/Shiny knowledge) to join multinational and large scale project in order to secure delivery of high-quality solutions. You will become part of skilled and international team, working in fast-paced and inspiring working environment (based on SCRUM). Within a project person will heavily cooperate with Biometrics domain expert, based in San Francisco, USA. Considering tight cooperation with business, this is a huge opportunity to build business knowledge in the area.
- Documented experience in R package development in line with best practices (documentation, testing)
- Experience with building maintainable solutions using R/Shiny
- Being able to understand solution architecture and role of involved software components to implement R Shiny app in a way that system does its job effectively and in a scalable way
- Experience with backend integration via APIs (REST, JSON over HTTP, etc.)
- Experience with collaborative API design to ensure APIs follow technical standards and are tailored to their use-case
- Good cross-technical teams communication skills to ensure the right solution is being developed looking from overall system perspective
- Ideal candidate would have data engineering background and good communication skills
List of duties:
- Analyzing problems (business processes, transactions, data, functions)
- Defining system requirements (functional/qualitative requirements)
- Analyzing the technical and business environment (workplace, target systems and platforms, framework organization)
- Constructing models in terms of data, functions and/or objects
- Designing components and interfaces
- Implementing applications
- Setting up and maintaining environments for developing and testing
- Create and maintain project documentation (test, application, user manual)
- Project Estimating
- Specificating and implementing interfaces
- Refactoring, quality improvements, preparation of a production version and further development of the existing Shiny app prototype used for the visualisation of eQTL data (internal and pubic datasets).
- Developing or choosing the appropriate methods, techniques, standards, guidelines and tools for software development
- Transparent wage model; disclosed margin for 7N. The aforementioned wages are target wages paid to the consultant for the subcontracted work
- Stable and long-term collaboration with various client projects
- Professional freedom; We are one of the few IT companies who do not use non-compete clauses or retention agreements
- Career development support, training and technical certification subsidies, conference participation, etc.
- Private healthcare and the Benefit Multisport card
- Collaboration with experts
- Large client and project portfolio of over 40 companies, prioritizing project continuity and ongoing personal agent suport
- Full integration into the client company structure (e.g. participation in all company events, 7N Kick Off 2018: https://youtu.be/0YoTCeVsB3E and trainings)