🤓 Senior Big Data Developer
15 120 - 20 160 PLN net
🌍 7N | Zdalnie, Warszawa🖥 https://www.7n.com
Senior Big Data Developer
7N is an agent for high-end IT professionals. For over 30 years of operation we have proven that a clear and transparent financial model, collaboration exclusively with experts in their respective fields, and taking good care of them, comprise the best possible IT consulting model. We act as an individual agent for our consultants and promote their competences to our clients by offering them a wide range of projects in which they may participate. We add wage transparency, career development support and professional stability. Our main goal is a long-term collaboration; therefore the majority of our staff have been with us for many years.
Within a project in the pharmaceutical area we are looking for Senior Big Data Developer to join multinational and large scale project in order to secure delivery of high-quality solutions. You will become part of skilled and international team, working in fast-paced and inspiring working environment (based on SCRUM).
- Strong experience of working in an object-oriented language (Java, nice to have: Scala)in delivering back-end, RESTfull API-based solutions.
- Knowledge of data management and data integration products stack:
- Presto or AWS Athena
- AWS S3
- Hadoop: Hive, HBase, HDFS
- Docker, Jenkins, Git
- Experience in integrating SQL and NoSQL databases,
- Experience in using OData, ODBC, Engineering practices: code review, pair programming, CI/CD,
- Experience with consuming and developing RESTfull API web-services,
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Bash, etc.)
- Knowledge of semantic web, SPARQL, RDF Linux configuration
- Transparent wage model; disclosed margin for 7N. The aforementioned wages are target wages paid to the consultant for the subcontracted work
- Stable and long-term collaboration with various client projects
- Professional freedom; We are one of the few IT companies who do not use non-compete clauses or retention agreements
- Career development support, training and technical certification subsidies, conference participation, etc.
- Private healthcare and the Benefit Multisport card
- Collaboration with experts
- Large client and project portfolio of over 40 companies, prioritizing project continuity and ongoing personal agent suport
- Full integration into the client company structure (e.g. participation in all company events, 7N Kick Off 2018: https://youtu.be/0YoTCeVsB3E and trainings)