🤓 ETL Developer
11 760 - 14 280 PLN net
🌍 7n cim sp. z o.o. | Puławska182,, XII, Warszawa🖥 http://7n cim sp. z o.o.
7N is an agent for high-end IT professionals. Over 30 years of operation we have proven that a clear and transparent financial model, collaboration exclusively with experts in their respective fields, and taking good care of them comprise the best possible IT consulting model. We act as an individual agent for our consultants and promote their competences to our clients by offering them a wide range of projects in which they may participate. We add wage transparency, career development support and professional stability. Our main goal is long-term collaboration; therefore the majority of our staff have been with us for many years.
About the project
Currently, we are looking for a talented Data Scientist. The successful candidate will be working on a project regarding an analytical platform acting as a single source of truth that enables insights-driven decision making in a streamlined way. Fully remote job.
- Informatica Power Center, basic/Intermediate level, (ability to create WFs which read from databases or flat files, basic transformations, complex transformations not needed)
- Oracle PL/SQL - Intermediate level (pl/SQL programming for support of ETL Data Loading processes, creation of packages, performance tuning)
- Data analytics - basic understanding of Marketing/Statistical Information, required for the development of Key Performance Indicator
- Knowledge of GIT - ability to work in one team with few developers, without overriding code
- Basic shell scripting - the ability to at least read shell scripts, create simple scripts based on already existing ones
- Strong analytical skills combined with conceptual thinking and structured working style; ability to work in a multicultural team
- Fluent in English
- Transparent wage model; disclosed margin for 7N. The aforementioned wages are target wages paid to the consultant for the subcontracted work
- Stable and long-term collaboration with various client projects
- Professional freedom; We are one of the few IT companies who do not use non-compete clauses or retention agreements
- Career development support, training and technical certification subsidies, conference participation, etc.
- Private healthcare and the Benefit Multisport card
- Collaboration with experts
- Large client and project portfolio of over 40 companies, prioritizing project continuity and ongoing personal agent support
- Full integration into the client company structure (e.g. participation in all company events, 7N Kick Off 2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5KjJpFBNpI)