🤓 (Graduate) TechOps Engineer
8 400 - 10 500 PLN net
🌍 10Clouds | Finlandzka 10, Warszawa🖥 http://www.10clouds.com
👉 Nice to have:
We are 10Clouds. We help our clients change the world through technology by providing top-notch design and development services. Driven by a set of unique values, we create a caring workplace for agile and responsible professionals who believe in constant evolution through innovation. Our beautiful head office is based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in the charming district of Saska Kępa, with convenient public transport connections and a vast selection of lunch options just around the corner (e.g. Francuska street).
Brand new opportunity has arisen at 10Clouds for an ambitious and talented Tech Ops Engineer. The primary goal of the role is to take ownership of the day to day operational tasks to ensure business continuity. You will be joining a multidisciplinary and international Tech Ops team which consists of Product Manager, Tech Ops Engineers and QA Engineers.
Please note: we will accept applications from recent graduates with very good English skills, previous experience in a similar role would be an added benefit.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Managing system configuration
- Monitoring system status
- Providing weekly report about system performance & third-party system performance
- Managing system logs
- Collecting logs to trace or define any issue in the system
- Building scripts that will process logs to help us being proactive for any possible issue
- Debugging system API’s
- Managing third-party logs
- Retrieving and managing all the requests/responses with our providers
What we need from you:
- Degree educated in a relevant subject (Computer Science, Engineering or similar) or 1/2 years of hands-on experience in a similar role
- A basic Linux commands knowledge
- Strong Debugging skills
- A logical approach to problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
We appreciate if you have:
- ELK Stack experience, ideally Kibana (creating and managing dashboards) is highly desirable
- MongoDB knowledge
- MySQL knowledge
- Basic DevOps skills
What you'll get in return:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience (8 400 – 10 500 PLN + VAT on a B2B contract, alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Flexible working hours
- Paid time off
- Equipment of your choice (MacBook or Dell) plus additional accessories
- Private medical healthcare & Multisport Card
- Participation in team and personal education activities e.g. workshops, conferences, etc.
- Co-financing of English/Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library (Business & Management, Design, Development)
- Cosy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruits, vegetables, great coffee and much more..
- Chillout room with PlayStation, foosball and board games
- Regular events & team retreats (e.g. Company’s birthday party, Christmas party, beer evenings)
- Quarterly team integration budget
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual, periodic goals
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Unique welcome pack
This is a brand new and very exciting position. You’ll have opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun and fast-paced environment. Please apply now with your latest CV (in English) for immediate consideration!