🤓 Mid/Senior Full-Stack Developer
12 000 - 18 000 PLN net
🌍 zoovu | Rynek 39/40/423, Wrocław🖥 https://zoovu.com/
Zoovu makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. The platform is used by many leading retailers and brands, including Amazon, Microsoft and Canon (you can check out some examples here).
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our R&D team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing Wrocław office together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
At Zoovu, you will:
- design and develop our platform,
- work in a modern software development team - we're using Java 11 & Spring, various flavors of JS (React, Vue.js, node.js etc.), various SQL&NoSQL databases (MySQL, Mongo, Redshift, DynamoDB etc.), AWS (Lambda, Kinesis, SQS, Glue, etc.), Git, Jenkins, Docker, code quality tools, code reviews, etc.,
- have an impact on architectural decisions, processes and the product itself.
It is definitely you we’re looking for, if you possess:
- 3+ years of experience in a software programming position
- Experience with both backend and frontend web development technologies, and expertise in one of these areas
- Good understanding of HTTP, web applications performance and security
- Passion that drives you to deliver clean code
- Full working proficiency in English and strong communication skills
Additional bonus points for:
- Expertise in a subset of the technologies we're using (mentioned above, the more experience you have with them the better)
What we will offer you:
- Attractive salary (12-18k PLN monthly) and other benefits (Medicover healthcare and Multisport sport subscription)
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Contract flexibility (job contract or B2B)
- Awesome working conditions with ergonomic chairs and desks, IDE and OS of your choice (most of us choose IntelliJ :) - but if you prefer Eclipse, Netbeans, vi or whatnot - go ahead!), a powerful laptop and two big screens
- Budget for IT conferences, books, etc.
- Other nice little things, like fresh fruit or a nice view on Rynek right from your desk
- If needed we will be able to provide a relocation package for you
Does it sound like a perfect challenge for you? Then we look forward to receiving your resume (in English)!