🤓 Quality Assurance Tester
4 000 - 6 000 PLN gross
🌍 zoovu | Rynek 39/40, Wrocław🖥 https://zoovu.com/
Zoovu makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a Quality Assurance Tester to join our R&D team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in Wrocław together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a part of our software development team, you'll be responsible for making sure that the software we produce is bug-free and easy to use. Specifically, you will:
- Design test scenarios, specify and execute manual and automated test cases
- Cooperate with software developers to eliminate the software bugs
- Analyze user stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Be proactive in terms of looking for defects as well as suggesting improvements
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
It is definitely you we’re looking for, if you have:
- 1+ years of experience in test (preferably of web applications)
- Knowledge of web architecture (HTML, CSS, JSON)
- Practical knowledge of Chrome DevTools
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Good command of English (both written and spoken)
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A knack for breaking things ;)
It would be really great if you have:
- Experience in test automation tools (e.g. Cucumber, Selenium, Selenide)
- Experience in API testing (Postman / etc)
- ISTQB Foundation certificate
- Experience with agile software development
- Experience with Java and other programming languages
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Flat structure and friendly team atmosphere
- Attractive salary based on your experience and qualifications
- Great benefits (private health care, sport subscription)
- Personal development through participation in IT conferences and external trainings
- Working with open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds
- Interesting and diversified experience as part of our team, as well as a friendly and innovative working environment at a global market leader
- Awesome working conditions in a separate Dev room with ergonomic chairs and desks, laptop and two 24” monitors
- Flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and countless amounts of good coffee and tea
- Amazing view from our office on Rynek
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks every day, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today!