🤓 IT Technical Operations Lead
8 000 - 13 000 PLN gross
🌍 zoovu | Rynek 39/40, Wrocław🖥 https://zoovu.com/
Zoovu makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions at the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for an IT Technical Operations Lead to join our IT team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in Wrocław together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As an IT Technical Operations Lead at Zoovu, you will be part of our growing IT team and you will be involved in:
- Providing technical leadership to the IT Operations team that provides system operations, change management, configuration management, user support, IT security, database administration, and training. Planning and installing the appropriate system needs of Zoovu
- Solving problems connected to the network and the systems
- Planning and Implementing security measures
- Maintaining corporate security policies and the company network configuration
- Support the company's internal infrastructure - Windows, Linux, Mac
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Strong technical background in systems administration and software application support
- Develop and refine standard operating procedures for application support and maintenance
- Ability to develop and maintain a high performing IT operations team
- IT Security-related qualifications are a plus
- Good Linux knowledge
- Friendly personality and joy for teamwork
- Full working proficiency in English
- Enthusiasm for e-commerce, online solutions, and related technologies
- Attractive salary based on qualifications and experience
- Flat structure and friendly team atmosphere
- Working with open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds
- Interesting and diversified experience as part of our team, as well as a friendly and innovative working environment at a global market leader
- Flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and countless amount of good coffee and tea
Does it sound like a perfect challenge for you? Then we look forward to receiving your resume (in English)!