🤓 Senior DevOps Engineer
17 000 - 19 000 PLN net
🌍 Ziflow | Wimbledon, London🖥 http://www.ziflow.com
👉 Nice to have:
Senior SysOps/DevOps Engineer
Operations | Remote working
Ziflow is a startup building a SaaS product for agencies and marketing teams. The Ziflow founders have deep experience building and growing SaaS products for the marketing sector. They have successfully built software development and business operations teams.
This is a full-time, remote working role, so you can be based anywhere. You can work from your home office, shared office space, a coffee shop or the beach, as long as you get the job done. We believe strongly in work/life balance and encourage everyone to stay fresh and creative.
You will work in a cross-functional team of engineers, architects and be deeply integral in all activities that involve the delivery of the product in an AWS environment.
- Delight our customers and build a product that delivers genuine value!
- Manage all activities related to operations and infrastructure
- Meet 99.99% uptime and Service Level Agreements with enterprise customers
- Assist in gaining and maintaining security compliance
- Evaluate, recommend, and deploy monitoring, performance and other tools
- Calculate service capacity and recommend expansion plans for future growth
- Coordinate installation, configuration and administration of technology as needed
- Proactively monitor software availability and performance and planning for upgrades and expansions
- Oversee all service incident management and root cause analysis
- Establish and maintain a world class operational procedures
- Assist in the roll-out and deployment of new product features and installations to facilitate our rapid iteration and constant growth
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years administering production Linux systems in a 24x7 environment,
- Hands-on experience provisioning, installing, configuring, monitoring and maintaining virtual cloud infrastructure - AWS,
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure automation tools like Terraform, Ansible, SaltStack,
- Experience configuring/integrating system monitoring technologies (PagerDuty, OverOps, New relic, Pingdom, Zabbix) and logging solutions based on ELK or Fluentd,
- Experience configuring and administering web server technologies (Tomcat, Nginx),
- Solid understanding of security principles and technologies in AWS,
- Hands-on experience installing/configuring Development management and automation tools: BitBucket, Github, Jenkins, etc.
- Strong English skills
Nice to have
- Production experience with container-based deployments (ECS, K8S)
- Knowledge of CloudFormation custom resources
- Ability to develop and maintain lambda functions
- Experience with Serverless
- Basic knowledge of script languages like Python (3.x) and JS (node.js)
- AWS multi region experience
- Knowledge related to Chat Bots (eg Opsidian)