🤓 Software Developer
🌍 ZappiStore | 125 - 133 Camden High, Londyn🖥 https://www.zappistore.com/
What you can expect from the role:
As a Zappi developer the role is what you make of it. While you will have experts to ask advice from where necessary, and with your team you will have a high degree of influence on design and implementation decisions. You will almost certainly work across different programming languages and technologies, building and sharing knowledge with your colleagues as you progress.
Your prospective team will be able to share the details around the content of what they work on.
If you believe in quality, maintainability, testing, design/architecture, you might be the right developer for us.
We are an agile organisation, so you’ll be likely be working with SCRUM (pretty much by the book: Product Backlog Refinement [PBRs], Planning, Daily stand ups, Review, Retrospective) or KANBAN. We believe passionately in self-management, and accountability within teams. This means we expect that people to work in a very open spirit, sharing successes and failures, being transparent about blockers and bottlenecks, and making decisions with their colleagues and the wider organisation in mind.
You must also care strongly about quality AND be a good communicator and team player. Your success and your team’s success go hand in hand.
You'll have skills and experience in:
- Tools : Git, circle CI, AWS, Sentry, Slack.
- Architecture, application design
- TDD, BDD, bringing new efficient testing ideas
- Strong communication skills
- Looking for a role that is challenging, but also has great opportunities
- Writing blogs, attending meet ups and conferences on the subject of software development, or be involved in the wider software community