🤓 Product Manager
8 500 - 12 000 PLN gross
🌍 YouGov | wiejska 17, Warszawa🖥 https://yougov.co.uk/
Are you our new Product Manager in Warsaw?
YouGov is a global opinion research company that is innovating rapidly in survey systems technology and data analytics. It is our ambition to supply a live stream of continuous, accurate data and insight into what people are thinking and doing all over the world, all of the time, so that companies, governments and institutions can better serve the people that sustain them.
Bring and maintain innovation and impeccable user experiences for YouGov panelists - the users sharing their opinions every day and getting rewarded for it.
What will I be doing?
- Own the development roadmap and backlog of YouGov’s new platform for rewarding and paying panelists
- Own the development roadmap and backlog of key panel facing products
- You will work closely with the panel team to identify new opportunities to improve user growth, engagement and retention
- You will be part of a highly collaborative cross-functional team to understand end-user needs (b2c + b2b), translating them into polished features/functionality that adds value to all users
- Lead a highly autonomous development and design team whilst overseeing sprints and managing timelines for feature development
What we expect:
- Relevant experience in both Internal and consumer-facing mobile or desktop app product management
- You have experience as a Product Manager in a fast-growing start-up (experience working on Payment products is a plus but not essential)
- You can effectively prioritise product roadmaps/backlogs, balancing the requirements of b2b and b2c products as well as capacity constraints
- You have a track-record of delivering compelling experiences for end-users, with clear and measurable results
- Good understanding of core software development processes and principles would be an advantage
- You have excellent stakeholder and communication skills combined with technical knowledge/ expertise
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Being a team player
- Accuracy and thoroughness
- Strong ability to self-organise and self-manage
What we offer:
- Stable employment at a global company
- Friendly, open and supportive culture
- Opportunities to develop and improve skills
- Competitive salary
- Private health care
- MultiSport program
- Fresh fruit, coffee, cool beverages, snacks and delicious Monday breakfasts