🤓 Senior QA Test Engineer
🌍 WorldRemit | al. 29 listopada 20, Kraków🖥 https://www.worldremit.com/en
The WorldRemit Office in Kraków is currently growing and we are looking for a QA/Test Engineer to join our Engineering Team.
What you’ll be working on:
Based in Krakow, you will report to an Engineering Manager, in our new engineering hub which is part of our global team. You’ll work closely with a squad of engineers to deliver market-changing features on our money transfer platform. We need a talented QA engineer, who has a passion for automation, who can work with the team of engineers to deliver a scalable, secure and highly available experience for our global customer base.
- working as part of an Agile multi-disciplinary team, participating in sprint planning meetings, daily stand-ups and sprint retrospectives, to provide a QA perspective.
- liaise with other WorldRemit teams to share/introduce/drive the adoption of new test technologies and best practices.
- design and build automation to test non-functional requirements (e.g. performance & scalability).
- monitor and analyse defects in live production systems.
- contribute to the development and maintenance of our automated test frameworks and tools.
- automate the production of test results documentation.
- validating defects raised by other team members and verifying fixes.
What we are looking for:
- good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- competent automation expert who has experiences of testing web, mobile and backend applications and services.
- previous experience in an Agile development environment with a focus on automated testing.
- a good working demonstrable knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery based testing.
- familiarity with cloud technologies, ideally Azure and AWS.
- ideally have Financial Services and money transfer experience.
You will be someone who:
- is passionate about technology and keen to learn new techniques and methodologies.
- is passionate about quality and customer experience.
- asks questions and uses experience of those around you.
- shares knowledge with the rest of the team.
- is keen to take initiatives to improve and collaborate.