Wipro IT Services Poland is a part of Wipro Ltd. which is a leading global IT and business process services company. With 900+ employees in Poland supporting 45 clients, gives you a chance to connect with more than 40 nationalities under one roof.
Role Name: Test Engineer
With 900+ employees in Poland supporting over 45 clients, we leverage our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, operations, and emerging technologies to help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses. It is the freedom provided to every individual at Wipro to learn, grow and create a career path that makes us an organization of opportunities beyond boundaries. Beyond boundaries of region, age, gender, ability and routine. We invite you to be a part of this experience!
Location and Work Mode: Warsaw, hybrid
Number of vacancies: 1
Languages required: English
Type of Employment: We offer full time Contract of Employment (UoP) or B2B Employment
• 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in Telecom Domain.
• Good expertise on 5G/4G/3G technologies and should be familiar with the network call flows.
• IMS/SDM/EPC domain knowledge
• Wireshark packet analysis
• Experience in Protocol testing including HTTP2, SIP, MAP, Diameter.
• Handson experience in Docker containers and Kubernetes.
• Sound understanding of Telco Cloud technologies such as VNFI, Open Stack.
• Sound knowledge in Linux/CentOS, TCP/IP stack
• Strong DevOps knowledge.
• Understanding Test management Tools Exp -JIRA /HPQC ..etc
• L3 or any equivalent Certification
What We Offer
· Strong flexible benefits package that you can tailor to your own needs and choose Multisport card, shop vouchers and many others – MyBenefit cafeteria
· Premium insurance for medical services for employee and family members- Luxmed
· Life & Disability Insurance for employees and family members- Generali
· Profitable Voluntary Pension Fund
· Social Funds benefits: holiday bonuses, allowance for kindergartens, etc.
· Integration and cultural events for employees
· Reward and recognition program for high performers
· Employee Referral bonuses
· Relocation assistance - Accommodation, travel and other expenses covered
· Friendly and chill atmosphere and company culture
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, sexual and political orientation and disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law