Wipro IT Services Poland is a part of Wipro Ltd. which is a leading global IT and business process services company. With 900+ employees in Poland supporting 45 clients, gives you a chance to connect with more than 40 nationalities under one roof.
Job Title: Service Level Management (SLM) Manager
With 900+ employees in Poland supporting over 45 clients, we leverage our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, operations, and emerging technologies to help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses. It is the freedom provided to every individual at Wipro to learn, grow and create a career path that makes us an organization of opportunities beyond boundaries. Beyond boundaries of region, age, gender, ability and routine. We invite you to be a part of this experience!
Location and Work Mode: Poland, remote
Number of Vacancies: 1
Languages Required: English
Type of Employment: We offer full time Contract of Employment (UoP) or B2B Employment
Working hours: CET Business Hours (8:00 to 16:00)
Start Date: (Feb 26 - Mar 1) 2024
The role of Service Level Manager is to ensure the goals of the Service Level Management process are achieved. The main goal is to ensure that the levels of IT service delivery are achieved, both for existing and new services in accordance with the agreed targets.
• Develop the SLA governance and the related Metrics / KPIs
• Document, agree, monitor, measure, report and review the level of IT services provided to the customer as per the Governance model agreed
• Provide and improve relationship and communication with the business and customers
• Ensure that specific and measurable targets are developed for all IT services
• Monitor and improve customer satisfaction with the quality of service delivered
• Monitor service performance against SLAs
• Ensure that IT and the customers have a clear and unambiguous expectation of the level of service to be delivered
• Ensure that proactive measures to improve the levels of service delivered are implemented wherever it is cost-justifiable to do so
• Determine, document and agree requirements for new services and produce SLRs
• Review and revise underpinning agreements and service scope, Produce service reports
• Conduct service reviews and instigate improvements within an overall SIP
• 5-8 years of service delivery experience
• Knowledge of ITIL Operational Processes
• Should have good communication skills.
• Shows great commitment to the work
• Analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Strong interpersonal skills, tenacity and flexibility.
• Graduate in any discipline
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
What We Offer
· Strong flexible benefits package that you can tailor to your own needs and choose Multisport card, shop vouchers and many others – MyBenefit cafeteria
· Premium insurance for medical services for employee and family members- Luxmed
· Life & Disability Insurance for employees and family members- Generali
· Profitable Voluntary Pension Fund
· Social Funds benefits: holiday bonuses, allowance for kindergartens, etc.
· Integration and cultural events for employees
· Reward and recognition program for high performers
· Employee Referral bonuses
· Relocation assistance - Accommodation, travel and other expenses covered
· Friendly and chill atmosphere and company culture
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, sexual and political orientation and disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law