With 900+ employees in Poland supporting over 45 clients, we leverage our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, operations, and emerging technologies to help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses. It is the freedom provided to every individual at Wipro to learn, grow and create a career path that makes us an organization of opportunities beyond boundaries. Beyond boundaries of region, age, gender, ability and routine. We invite you to be a part of this experience!
Location and Work Mode: Hybrid from Warsaw
Type of Employment: We offer B2B Employment
Role and Responsibilities:
- Self-starter with the ability to design, plan and implement WAN, LAN and wireless networks in a corporate network environment with minimal supervision.
- Provide third level technical support to network support team to resolve network issues.
- Collaborate with the project managers, account managers, security and network support teams for all engineering requirements and end-to-end technical oversight.
- Provide network design documentation to project teams, peers, and network support organizations.
- Provide engineering recommendations and service improvement plans for the corporate network infrastructure.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong vendor management skills.
- Collaborate with the Information Security to ensure security and compliance requirements are met and provide technical assistance for the investigation, analysis and mitigation of network vulnerability alerts.
- Analyze network activity and network problem trends to discover and prevent systemic errors.
- Research, analyze and recommend the implementation of software or hardware changes to rectify any network deficiencies or to enhance network performance.
- Assess network performance to ensure that it meets the present and future needs of the business.
- Provide training and guidance to network support teams.
- Cisco certification or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years’ of working experience in network engineering
- Advanced understanding of Cisco routing and switching
- Expert level knowledge of routing protocols (BGP, OSPF,)
- Advanced level knowledge of Cisco VPN networking
- Advanced knowledge of Citrix Netscaler Access Gateways
- Broad knowledge of TCP/IP, MPLS, WAN, LAN and wireless networking
- Working knowledge of Python
- Working knowledge of SASE solutions
- Working knowledge of Arista switching
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications and VOIP
- Knowledge of SD-WAN technologies
- Knowledge of automation tools
- Experience creating low-level network design documentation including detailed Visio diagrams
- Advanced process, planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and leadership skills along with effective communication skills
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, sexual and political orientation and disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law