Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and manage ADC Gateway virtual servers.
- Create and manage virtual servers, pools/pool members, nodes, monitors.
- Deploy and manage Global Server Load Balancing.
- Create and manage secure socket layer (SSL) offload, ciphers and Traffic Management and optimization.
- Deploy and manage ADM tool.
- Perform firmware upgrade for the ADC load balancer infrastructure and ADM tool.
- Create and maintain proper configuration management as it pertains to load balancer services.
- Create and update documentation including standard operating procedures and network documentation and diagrams.
- Perform daily health checks and monitoring for the load balancer infrastructure.
- Submit change request documentation to address enterprise configuration change.
- Participate in troubleshooting and/or on-call availability as needed.
Mandatory Skill Requirements:
- Extensive knowledge and extended experience in Citrix Netscaler ADC
- Experience in managing and firmware upgradations of VPX, MPX and SDX Netscalers
- Experience in configure, managing and troubleshooting of ADC Gateway virtual servers.
- Experience in ADC configuration backup and recovery
- Experience in Installing configuring and managing ADM tool.
- Experience in SSL certificate renewal on ADC
- Should have strong knowledge on NetScaler licenses.
- Should have strong knowledge to configure VLAN and routing on NetScaler.
- Should have strong customer focus and communication skills.
What we offer:
- Strong flexible benefits package that you can tailor to your own needs and choose Multisport card, shop vouchers and many others – MyBenefit cafeteria
- Premium insurance for medical services for employee and family members- Luxmed
- Life & Disability Insurance for employees and family members- Generali
- Profitable Voluntary Pension Fund
- Social Funds benefits: holiday bonuses, allowance for kindergartens, etc.
- Integration and cultural events for employees
- Reward and recognition program for high performers
- Employee Referral bonuses
- Relocation assistance - Accommodation, travel and other expenses covered
- Friendly and chill atmosphere and company culture
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, sexual and political orientation and disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law