🤓 (Senior) Full Stack Engineer
8 000 - 15 000 PLN gross
🌍 Westwing Home & Living | Twarda, 18, Warszawa🖥 http://www.westwing.pl
👉 Nice to have:
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our customers in 11 European countries. In less than 7 years on the market, we have grown to 220 million Euros in revenues in 2017. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy, we are looking for an awesome (Senior) Full Stack Engineer (m/f). In this position, you will be responsible for both turning our websites into a beautiful and unique experience for our customers as well as preparing and maintaining scalable and robust backend infrastructure for them. A new team member will participate in all phases of producing our high-quality applications: discussing a possible solution, designing the architecture, coding it and reviewing code produced by other team members, covering it with automated tests and deploying to different environments. Adhering to agile SW-development methodologies you will ensure high code quality and enforce best practices by communicating and sharing them with team members.
About the team:
Our team is located in Warsaw, but we’re closely cooperating with HQ in Munich where the Product Manager is located. The team will consist of 4 Software Engineers specializing in Frontend and Backend technologies and the DevOps and is lead by a Tech Lead located at the place, in the Warsaw office.
About the projects:
The team is responsible for all marketing related topics meaning promotional websites, special landing pages and overall promotional integrations between our systems. This means that the team needs to place a great deal of emphasis on projects’ looks and high availability.
Core technologies used in the team:
- PHP 5.6/7, MySQL, Memcache
- Git, Jenkins, AWS
- SEO, WordPress
You come with:
- Knowledge of most of the keywords described above
- Cross-Browser Know-how
- Experience with WordPress and server-side programming with PHP and PHP Frameworks
- Experience with Mobile-first development and responsive web design
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to communicate ideas clearly
- Fluency in English
- A truly shaping tech position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development (e.g. hackathons, certifications, budget for conferences)
- A position in a high-caliber Tech team with like-minded developers
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company
- Work equipment of your choice