🤓 BI Data Modeler
23 000 - 25 200 PLN netto
🌍 Webellian | Domaniewska 45, Warszawa🖥 http://www.webellian.com
We are currently searching for one (1) Business Intelligence Data Modeler to join our team to be responsible for the analysis and design of data models at the conceptual, logical and physical levels for Business Intelligence projects involving reporting Data warehouse for one of the largest leaders of insurance industry. You will work within an international team, professional English and Polish are mandatory. You must have a strong Business Intelligence background and be willing to learn new technologies.
- Responsible for the analysis and design of data models at the conceptual, logical and physical levels for Business Intelligence projects involving reporting Data warehouse.
- Analyze customer’s requirements, gaps and challenges, design and consolidate data model to meet both the business and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, business analysts, data analysts to create data models
- Working closely with Management in Paris and Warsaw
- Partner with onsite/remote team mates
- Provide assistance in defining required data transformations and business rules.
- Assist in identifying, validating and documenting source system data issues, along with supporting data defects corrections.
- Develop best practices for standard naming conventions and coding practices to ensure consistency of data models.
- Develop & unit test data model solutions.
- Performance tune data model solutions.
- Work closely with database administration team and ensure the database is architected and designed to support data model solutions.
- Mandatory requirement is to have the resource 3 days on-site in Paris or full time in Paris - which ever candidate prefers (the request is to have a constant presence in Paris, next to our client). All expenses are covered.
- Experience in creating source-to-target mapping document
- Minimum 3 years of physical database implementation Oracle RDBMS
- Proven track record creating dimensional, normalized and hybrid models for business intelligence projects.
- Proven Experience with business intelligence tools
- Must have worked with ETL developers responsible for implementing the mappings, responding to and participating in the resolution of issues. This includes assistance in defining required data transformations and business rules.
- Nice to have experience with the Self Service Business Intelligence implementations
- Demonstrate good communication and presentation skills and the ability to work with people in various groups and departments.
- Must be a team player and be able to lead and mentor other developers onsite and offshore
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to present complex technical details to both technical and non-technical audiences, including senior decision-makers
- Good English and Polish speaking/writing skills are mandatory
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to learn and explore new technologies
- Challenging work on complex Business Intelligence applications
- Work in an international environment (cooperation not only with developers, but also with business representatives from several countries)
- Full-time employment contract or B2B
- Health Insurance
- Friendly and open work atmosphere
- Fitness Membership