🤓 QA Engineer
6 000 - 10 000 PLN net
🌍 WealthArc | Plac Piłsudskiego 3, Warszawa, Warszawa🖥 http://wealtharc.com/
We are currently looking for a QA Engineer.
- Ensuring top quality and integrity of our cloud application
- Development of internal automatic tests (UI, performance, security)
- Preparation of test cases and scenarios
- Creating test automation frameworks
- Review specifications and technical design documents
- Experience in automated testing of web applications
- Critical thinking and paying attention to details
- Knowledge of the testing process and best QA practices
- Ability to take ownership and willingness to learn
- Great working atmosphere
- Ability to contribute to the development and constant improvement of our product
- Opportunity to participate in training sessions and conferences
- Flexible working hours
- Flat organization structure and direct reporting lines
- Challenging work with exposure to cutting edge technologies dedicated for financial sector.
- Work ethic based on collaboration and innovative approach to problem solving.
- Opportunity to participate in Tech Talks, training sessions and conferences
WEALTHARC is a Polish-Swiss FinTech startup with offices in Warsaw, Geneva and Zurich.
We are developing SaaS product using .NET C# and Microsoft Azure cloud, that will shape the future of wealth management – we have been recently awarded by WealthBriefing for the most innovative client and FinTech solution for wealth management in Europe.
You will fit the culture of our startup if you believe that technology drives change and you are a born innovator. We attract engineers who are creative, eager to face challenges and big responsibilities.