🤓 Product Analyst
5 000 - 8 000 PLN net
🌍 WealthArc | Plac Piłsudskiego 3, Warszawa🖥 http://wealtharc.com/
WEALTHARC is a FinTech start-up which offers its customers a SaaS platform for wealth management. Since 2015 we are developing our own product. We pay attention to maximize quality, reliability and scalability of our solution.
We offer a work in unique start-up culture - we make decisions quickly, measure results and draw conclusions. You will fit our team if you look for ownership, impact, unleashing creativity and believe technology drives change.
We’re looking for a Product Analyst. Responsibilities:
- Prepare business requirements for features/modules selected for product roadmap
- Suggest product improvements based on data analysis, UX analysis and competitive research
- Translate client requirements into user stories
- Analyze user flows
- Approve test scenarios for modules and features
- Verify problems raised by the clients
- Work closely with Product Owner and Application Team
- Is goal-oriented and thrives in fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of financial instruments and markets
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge of databases and SQL
- Experience as business analyst / product analyst is an advantage
- Experience in working with software development teams is an advantage
- Open-minded international team of driven, committed young people with global ambitions
- Real responsibility with a high degree of autonomy to plan and execute goals
- Work in a fun and friendly co-working space
- Flexible working hours
This is a permanent full-time position at our office located in Metropolitan, Pl. Piłsudskiego 3, Warsaw.