🤓 Customer Success Representative
4 500 - 6 000 PLN net
🌍 WealthArc | Plac Piłsudskiego 3, Warszawa🖥 http://wealtharc.com/
👉 Nice to have:
WEALTHARC is a FinTech start-up, offering a cutting-edge solution for wealth management professionals. With offices in Warsaw and Zurich, we’re already disrupting very conservative private banking industry. Built on the latest technologies, it is the first Swiss WealthTech solution offered in Software-as-a-Services model.
We move fast and grow rapidly. Our top-notch sales team keeps bringing new customers. They are eager to benefit from WealthArc as quickly as possible. We’re looking for exceptional Customer Success Representative, who will help us to speed up technical onboarding and focus on end-user satisfaction.
We offer a work in unique start-up culture, in which creativity, passion and independence are not just welcome but required.
We are currently looking for a Customer Success Representative, who:
- Will join our Customer Success team and be ready to grow with us
- Will own entire onboarding process for our new clients (Swiss wealth management professionals)
- Will track onboarding process efficiency and proactively suggest ways of improving it
- Will effectively communicate with clients, external partners (Swiss and international private banks) and internal stakeholders, keeping an eye on and ownership of customer satisfaction metrics
- Will be able to travel and deliver user trainings at customer premises
We are looking forward to hearing from you, if you:
- Have 2-4 years of experience and are looking for more independence
- Are goal-oriented and can prove you thrive in fast-paced environment
- Prefer to create than to follow
- Have strong analytical, data management and organizational skills
- Have basic understanding of financial products and financial markets (equities, bonds, ETFs, FX options)
- Know MS Excel; Basics of SQL is a strong plus
- Can pick up new things quickly but still pay attention to details
- Speak English fluently; knowledge of German or French will be an additional asset
- Great working atmosphere with start-up pace and flavor of innovation
- Challenging work with exposure to cutting edge technologies dedicated for financial sector. FinTech, anyone?
- Work ethic based on collaboration and innovative approach to problem solving
- Opportunity to participate in Tech Talks, training sessions and conferences
- Growth in line with rapid scaling of the company
- Flat reporting lines, as much responsibility as you’re able to handle
- Being surrounded with like-minded individuals