🤓 Expert Backend Developer
16 000 - 22 000 PLN net
🌍 Vodeno | Śródmieście, Warszawa🖥 http://http//
👉 Nice to have:
Vodeno, a brand new fintech company on the European market is expanding rapidly and looking to hire the best in class Back End Developer. We need you to help us identify issues that traditional banks are facing in the time of cloud revolution and to help them accelerate processes that currently take up too much of their valuable time.
Our biggest strength are our people - a group of highly intelligent, creative, result-driven and ambitious individuals who always rise to the challenge. An experienced team that shares the knowledge on how to grow and build amazing things. Together we have created a positive, energetic and fast-paced work environment. We stay professional in getting things done but remember not to leave our passion and fun behind.
If you are an experienced Back End Developer and you have an ambition and motivation to cooperate with the bests in their field and to dive deep into fascinating and complex international projects, then this is a perfect opportunity for you. APPLY and join our fast-growing team to create the future of the financial industry in Europe!
What is our stack and why it’s awesome?
- No legacy storage engines - we rely on PostgreSQL (managed i.e. CloudSQL), Google Cloud Spanner, BigQuery, BigTable, ElasticSearch and Google Cloud Storage (buckets)
- Our data lake also utilizes Google Cloud Dataflow, Google Cloud Machine Learning Services and Google Cloud DataLab
- Depending on use case we use Kafka and Google Cloud Pub/Sub for asynchronous communication between our services and REST for synchronous one
- Our frontend is a hybrid app with React web components cleverly mixed with native Android and iOS parts
- Nearly all our services run on GKE clusters - we strive to achieve immutable infrastructure and we are working to keep it all as a code
- … and that’s just scratching the surface! Sometimes we even need to create some missing pieces of technology on our own to meet the strict regulatory demands and business goals
- You are a team player interested in financial technology
- You are willing to work in a place that is at the same time an early stage startup and so big that good corporate processes make all the difference
- You have worked with large cloud native applications and are keen to help develop of one of the most ambitious distributed systems currently being created in our part of the world
- You have worked with microservices at scale and know all of their pros and cons
- You want to dive deep into uncharted territory of practical applications of smart contracts, cryptography and regulatory compliance of large cloud based distributed systems
- You have strong opinions about tradeoffs that are necessary to make such systems work robustly and are willing to enforce your views across many teams
- You are proficient in at least one of our stacks, preferably Java and/or Go
- Last, but not least: you ship a lot of maintainable and robust code
What we offer:
- Gaining experience in a fast-growing international start-up
- Working hand in hand with the Co-founders. This is a great chance to receive mentoring, especially if you wish to run your own start-up in the future
- Having a direct impact the company's products and growth
- Experienced and awesome people to work with and learn from
- The excitement of working on something new and big
- Working in modern organization structure that is driven by the culture of technology enthusiasm, team spirit, respect and integrity on all levels of organization
- Attractive remuneration package (base salary and bonus) based on your experience and skills
- A safe and modern workplace area in the city center
- Private medical care (VIP package)