12 000 - 18 000 PLN netto
🌍 VirtusLab | Smoleńsk, 21, Kraków🖥 http://virtuslab.com/
👉 Nice to have:
We’re looking for an experienced React Dev who:
- has grounded knowledge in area of SPAs in general and React (and ecosystem, like in particular Redux / Node.js / Jest / Enzyme etc)
- understands typical SPA build pipelines and bundling tools (e.g. Webpack),
- is able to convince different browsers to render pages correctly (including both desktop and mobile browsers),
- is accustomed to producing high quality frontend code (together with good test coverage).
As for our way of doing things we rely strongly on industry best practices and put crazy emphasis on code quality of our products. We are also putting lots of attention to performance, componentization and robustness.
- There are some projects that we do from scratch (greenfield) as well as some where we migrate existing, production project from Angular to React.
- The product itself is quite big Ad processing SaaS platform.
- Teams are typical 3-6 people.
From day one in our project:
- we peer-review 100% code we do,
- we constantly test performance of the product to meet requirements,
- we use tools for static code analysis,
- we use and encourage contributing to open source projects.
We take on projects in various sectors (finance, e-commerce, software tools development, manufacturing etc) and for customers around the world (usually outside of Poland in the UK, US, Dubai, Shanghai, Australia).
We are based at our office in Cracow, Poland. We allow some remote work (e.g. 2 day/week or more after you become more experienced with the project) but the bulk of work is to be done in our office where the rest of the team works.