🤓 Product Manager (Cloud platform)
14 000 - 20 000 PLN net
🌍 VirtusLab | Szlak 49, Kraków🖥 http://virtuslab.com/
This is a role of Product Manager in one of our projects related to Azure Cloud platform within Europe’s biggest retailer, a Virtuslab’s client.
This is strictly a product management position, however, due to the nature of the product (public cloud platform) technical experience is highly desirable. The ideal candidate has some prior experience with the world’s leading public cloud solutions including Azure, AWS and Google, as well as modern DevOps practices.
We provide a common Azure cloud platform containing templates, pre-configured resources, security configuration, network connectivity and logging, which is consistent with standards and policies and which speeds up development by any team.
To encourage a co-ordinated, consistent cloud solution that enables rapid development, provided by:
- Developing common patterns and constructs, automated where possible.
- Provide secure access to the Internet and “on-premise” networks
- Build in-house cloud engineering and development capability
- Facilitate collaboration between teams to foster new ways of working
To provide improved security, to protect our customers, provided by
- A consistent access management solution, using Roles Based Access Controls (RBAC)
- In-built security constructs
- In-built security logging and auditing
You will be responsible for
- Have complete ownership of a Product or Focus area / Services involving multiple internal/external stakeholders and drive the Product strategy & execution for that product.
- Engage with your stakeholders to formulate vision, strategy and long-term roadmap for your product and execute it well by constantly managing your stakeholder’s expectations, working through dependencies across multiple products/ teams.
- Understand key user personas, customers & stakeholders for your product and their pain points really well.
- Understand and demonstrate all of the features of your product to different audiences within and outside of your immediate product team
- Effectively document and explain new requirements to your engineering team using user stories, personas, and acceptance tests and help the team in breaking down a complex piece of work/Epic into smaller, deliverable chunks of value that can be delivered faster.
- Steer Sprint/Release planning sessions by working with your engineering counterparts to plan Sprints/ Releases that deliver maximum business value in the least effort.
- Are accountable for the performance/ adoption of your product and work towards increasing it.
- Help the team in breaking down a complex piece of work/Epic into smaller, deliverable chunks of value that can be delivered faster.
- Work with the cross-functional teams based in UK, Poland and India.
- Monitor competitor activity, commissions, overseas market trends.
- Drive the acceptance and adoption of ideas and improvements with the product and engineering stakeholders.
- Present to other Product areas on your Product and its functional/engineering capabilities.
- Be willing to travel across the UK, Poland and India.
- Effectively presented the Vision, Roadmap, Key KPIs and execution plans (Release/ Sprint plans) for your product.