🤓 Product Manager
14 000 - 20 000 PLN net
🌍 VirtusLab | Szlak 49, Kraków🖥 http://virtuslab.com/
We’re looking for a seasoned Product Manager with both technical understandings of backend systems and leadership skills.
What & How
- Help to determine the product strategy for an internal Identity and Access Management product by working with other Product Managers and the Head of Product for Customer APIs to deliver the product vision.
- Work with development teams to break down complex pieces of work into manageable slices of value with the aim to deliver as frequently as possible.
- Navigate and manage conflicting priorities well, communicate clearly and understand how to drive a high level of focus and excellence in all those around you.
- Deliver simple, well described, prioritised stories to your development team whilst ensuring context of the work's importance is shared and the value it delivers is clear.
- Relentlessly measure and communicate value created to all stakeholders, all the time.
- Work with delivery counterparts to plan sprints/releases that unlock value for complex interdependent outcomes.
- Identify and drive improvements to the way in which the identity services performance and service levels are measured to ensure product quality, reliability and security.
- Work closely with your products customers, analytics teams and business stakeholders to understand the issues they face, lead discovery work to define minimum viable products (MVP) and minimum product fit for each new feature.
- Be interested in and have an aptitude for technologies and techniques required to implement and run a successful enterprise solutions.
What we expect
- Understand microservices architecture
- Understand non-functional requirements
- Understand requirements elicitation techniques
- Understand Agile and waterfall methodology
- Has defined product vision
- Has solid experience with backlog management for backend product
- Has great written & verbal English
- Has strong problem-solving and communication skills