🤓 Kotlin Tooling Engineer
8 000 - 14 000 PLN net
🌍 VirtusLab | Smoleńsk 21, Kraków🖥 http://virtuslab.com/
Have you ever thought about working in a project where all the users are Kotlin Developers?
We are looking someone who:
- knows and loves Kotlin
- has experience with the JVM platform,
- has knowledge and understanding of structures/algorithms,
- has basic understanding of compilers and techniques used by them (such as ASTs)
Our team is developing a set of plugins for Kotlin developers that is used in Eclipse and related IDEs, such as SpringIDE. We are focused on the whole developer experience including:
- providing syntax analysis and highlighting
- compiling and running code
- configuration and customizations of Kotlin projects
- cooperation with other IDE plugins and external tools
Whole project is open sourced so it gives unique opportunity to do contributions for community driven project for living.
We have direct control and responsibility over our project architecture and design choices. We engage with the community over Kotlin Discourse server and YouTrack issue tracker, and basing on this decide what to do next. The client only sometimes suggest us next priorities.
If this sounds interesting to you, just get in touch and tell us about yourself.