🤓 Windows System Administrator (Azure)
10 000 - 13 000 PLN gross
🌍 Vertex Solutions | Centrum, Kraków🖥 https://www.vertex-solutions.co.uk/
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring platform availability and configuration, deployment, monitoring, troubleshooting and incident response on the platform resources and the associated services.
You will need solid knowledge and experience with Windows system administration, Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Integration Services, Microsoft Analysis Services and Microsoft Reporting Services administration.
Knowledge of Microsoft Azure would be an asset.
The key duties will be focused on administration, configuration, deployment, monitoring, troubleshooting, incident management and successful implementation of the technological changes designed by the platform development team.
· Minimum 3 years of experience as Windows system administrator, preferably in Microsoft Azure environment
· Knowledge of SQL query language
· Keen visual eye with strong attention for the smallest of details
· Proactive work attitude, hardworking, problem-solving and results-driven
· Very good English skills (written and oral); all other languages are a plus
Nice to have:
· Experience with web performance testing and ability to analyse and report the results
· Experience with Azure automation systems
· Experience of working with an open source or commercial version control systems (like VSTS)
· Experience with Linux and bash
What’s in it for you:
· Permanent contract with private medical care and Multisport card
· Quarterly bonus based on performance
· Non-corporate, dynamic international environment favouring initiative and autonomy