🤓 .NET Developer
8 000 - 16 000 PLN net
🌍 VentureDevs | in progress, Warszawa🖥 https://venturedevs.com/
What you bring to the team
- Experience with Microsoft .NET technology stack (C# / .NET, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs)
- SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server or any other)
- Very good English skills
- Knowledge of SCRUM
- Experience with Git, unit testing, debugging, profiling, Visual Studio, JIRA, and other tools that are typically used by developers on Microsoft technology stack
- Knowledge of some other technology stack (e.g. Python / Unix, Java, mobile platforms, etc.)
- Ability to empathize with our users and champion for their experience.
- Ability to use a data-driven approach for product decisions.
- Experience with A/B testing is a plus
- Experience such front-end frameworks as React and Knockout.js is a plus
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a team
- Ability to design and maintain software architecture in projects
What we give you
- Work in the center of Warsaw with the flexibility to work remotely.
- Work with stable, funded IT companies and startups in a friendly and fast-paced work environment.
- Each member of the team influences the project and the final shape of the product.
- Participation in the development of international products for our foreign (mainly U.S. based) clients.
- Support your professional growth with the opportunity to attend training workshops and industry conferences.
- Long-term cooperation.
- Ambitious and challenging atmosphere.
- Healthy snacks, yerba mate, and delicious coffee.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to join Medicover and Multisport package.
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.