🤓 Fullstack .Net Developer
9 000 - 18 000 PLN net
🌍 VentureDevs | 27 Grudnia 3, Poznań🖥 https://venturedevs.com/
What you bring to the team
- Experience with Microsoft .NET technology stack (C# / .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs).
- SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server or any other).
- Very good English skills.
- Knowledge of SCRUM.
- Experience with Git, unit testing, debugging, profiling, Visual Studio, JIRA, and other tools that are typically used by developers on Microsoft technology stack.
- Ability to empathize with our users and champion for their experience.
- Ability to use a data-driven approach for product decisions.
- Strong sense of code ownership.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a team.
- Ability to design and maintain software architecture in projects.
What we give you
- Work with stable, funded startups in a friendly and fast-paced work environment.
- The flexibility to work remotely or work in the center of Lublin / Poznań / Warsaw in modern offices.
- Flexible working hours (Each team has it's own core hours).
- Each member of the team influences the project and the final shape of the product.
- Participation in the development of international products for our foreign (mainly U.S. based) Clients.
- Support your professional growth with the opportunity to attend training workshops and industry conferences.
- Healthy snacks, yerba mate and delicious coffee.
- Long-term cooperation.
- Ambitious and challenging atmosphere.
- Multiple team initiatives (Office Days, Integrations, Internal Tech Meetings, Workshops, and others).
- Access to Internal VentureTeam Application with the news from the Company's Life.
- Possibility to join sports and health insurance packages (MultiSport and Medicover).
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.