Please note: this job offer include hybrid working model (30% from the office). Your future office location will be Katowice.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- In this role, you and your team will work cross-functionally to implement smart data analytics solutions using data engineering and data modelling to support our corporate’s vision of “Taking care of a better climate”.
- Your focus as team lead in an agile environment is on coaching and empowering your team. You are identifying development potential for each individual team member to reach our common vision.
- You foster the knowledge exchange within the team and with other teams as well as external partners.
- As a Data Engineering expert, you have an overview of upcoming trends and technology to keep up your team with state-of-the-art technology and methodology and support the evolution of the company’s data platform.
- You are driving continuous improvement of processes and services in your area with respect to customer value and the overall strategy of the Vaillant Group.
- You will ensure an ongoing alignment and integration with Data Relationship Managers as well as with the overall Data Science & Solutions CoE and define OKRs for your team.
WHAT YOU OFFER:
- You have successfully completed your master’s degree in a data engineering or data science related field.
A minimum of five years’ professional experience in data engineering; first managerial experience would be ideal.
- Expertise in technologies like Spark (Databricks) and cloud services (MS Azure).
- Expertise in Datawarehouse technologies like SAP BW and/or data mesh concepts are a plus.
- You possess an agile mindset and have a track record in an international environment.
- You value the importance of Stakeholder Management and Demand Management and practice it regularly.
- To be successful in this role, you will need excellent communication skills - you are fluent in English.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fast growing, agile and very dynamic team that challenges established routines and helps transforming the Vaillant Group to a data informed business.
- Constant learning opportunities for both technical and personal growth through a range of workshops, seminars, events, and e-learnings.
- Opportunity to become a part of newly created IT/Data Site located in modern office building.
- Package of additional benefits: private medical care, multi-sport card.