Please note: this job offer include hybrid working model (30% from the office). Your future office location will be Katowice.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You will develop a product with different standard tools for agile development teams, helping them to fully focus on their product vision. This can be Identity Management, CI/CD tools, simple hosting solutions or internal API management.
- Your major contribution will be to develop software and bring the experiments to life. This will happen within an end-to end process – from strategy to operations and support.
- To improve our product and make it successful, you will actively get in contact with our users, get their feedback and eventually visualise your findings to our stakeholders.
- Thanks to your expertise and intrinsic motivation for lifelong learning, you will play an important role in the continuous improvement of your team and our product and of course yourself.
WHAT YOU OFFER:
- You are an experienced agile fan – you prefer to work with Scrum, Kanban or experiment with other agile techniques and adapt the DevOps principles.
- You are skilled in software development (preferably Java) and architecture, automated testing, cloud infrastructure, continuous delivery and IT security.
- Pair programming and passion for teamwork is part of your work mindset.
- You are always interested in learning and developing beyond your usual areas of expertise.
- You have a high degree of independence, empathy and communication skills.
- A good command of the English skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fast growing, agile and very dynamic team that challenges established routines and helps transforming the Vaillant Group to a data informed business.
- Constant learning opportunities for both technical and personal growth through a range of workshops, seminars, events, and e-learnings.
- Opportunity to become a part of newly created IT/Data Site located in modern office building.
- Package of additional benefits: private medical care, multi-sport card.