Please note: this job offer include hybrid working model (30% from the office). Your future office location will be Katowice.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As Senior Backed Developer you will work in an international development scrum team to provide the best user experience for registered Vaillant clients.
- Your main responsibility will be to write self-explanatory, well tested and maintainable code
- You design and implement new features
- You perform analysis and troubleshooting as well as continuous analysis and improvement of existing code/application
- You look after dependencies in your project and regularly updating them
- You work with the following tech stack: Java, Spring, Webflux, JUnit Mockito Maven, GitHub, JIRA, Confluence, Azure
WHAT YOU BRING ALONG
- Several years of expertise in working with Java, Spring, ideally combined with salesforce
- You are eager to support automation
- You are familiar with WebFlux, Docker, Kubernetes
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team, combined with a high degree of initiative and the motivation to work in an agile and interdisciplinary environment, make you a suitable candidate
- Your English language skills are on a business level
WHAT WE OFFER
- Impact on tech stack used in product development (currently Java 17)
- Empowerment and autonomy in implementing solutions
- Environment that cares about your well-being: flexible working hours, hybrid work model 70/30 and additional 2 days off per year for every employee
- Constant learning opportunities for both technical and personal growth through a range of workshops, seminars, events, and e-learnings.
- Opportunity to become a part of newly created IT Global Hub located in modern office building KTW in the city center.
- Package of additional benefits: private medical care, multi-sport card.