🤓 Senior Software Developer Backend
8 000 - 13 000 PLN gross
🌍 UPC Polska | Murckowska 14c, Katowice🖥 http://www.upc.pl
👉 Nice to have:
UPC Polska is a leader and supplier of digital services: TV, broad-band internet, telecom; with over 1,5m. active clients all over Poland. We are a part of Liberty Global group, together with such brands as Virgin Media, Unitymedia or Ziggo.
We create moments which cause smiles, deep emotion tears and we inspire to take action. Due to the technology, infrastructure and content that we provide, we make our clients’ lives better. We facilitate keeping in touch with Your loved ones, access to information or business development so that You can enjoy each and every moment.
Do you like newest technologies?
Do you like working on international projects?
Do you want to join an innovative and self-driven team?
- career in a global international TV and broadband company
- possibility to work with latest top trendy technologies
- possibility to have influence on the software development related decisions
- participation in the creation of the next generation video experience
- attractive benefits (i.e. private medical care, sport package, package of UPC services)
- possibility to work partially from home (Home Office)
You will be:
- designing and developing new micro-services for the media back office platform
- participating in planning and management of development process
- sharing architectural design vision with both technical and non-technical team members
- contributing to continuous delivery and integration of pipeline infrastructure
- working on improvements in development toolset including testing frameworks, deployment scripts and monitoring libraries
- writing clean, well-structured and maintainable code with automated test coverage and corresponding documentation
- making technical design decisions with little supervision
- exploring new latest relevant technology, techniques, frameworks, tools, methodology and processes
- because you have experience in working with Java8, other Object Oriented languages may be an asset (Scala, Kotlin)
- because you possess knowledge of software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management (GIT), Agile development, build processes, testing and operations
- because you show understanding of micro-services architectures, RESTful API design, Docker containers and cluster management systems like Kubernetes or Amazon ECS
- because you have experience with Java server micro frameworks: Dropwizard, Spring Boot, Ratpack or others
- because you gained experience with legacy system integration and phased application integration