🤓 Full Stack developer
12 000 - 17 000 PLN net
🌍 ucreate | Mydlarska, Kraków🖥 http://ucreate.it
We are the ucreate. We will add your technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile - you will be hired.
We could try to write another Cliché about how we are looking for a creative, self-motivated, dynamic individual with a powerful intellectual curiosity who loves challenges and organic food and has a burning desire to push her/his code quality to the limits, but hey, actually we are looking for people, who are tired of such bull... um... job ads.
Interested? Read on!
The fun stuff you'll be doing:
- Executing full lifecycle software development in a self-sufficient manner
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code that surpasses industry standards
- Debugging issues in the production environment and fixing them promptly
- Providing technically valid and cost effective solutions to the founder
- Presenting and talking about your work at conferences if you're into that type of things
- Taking responsibility and looking for viable for solutions rather than blaming others
The stuff you'll be doing from time to time:
- Arguing on Slack about code standards
- Avoiding meetings
- Crying over your own code
- Restoring 16GB database dumps to diagnose production bug
- Moving cards on Trello
- Fixing your code a minute after commit, because you noticed missing semicolon
- Restoring your faith in everything you do on salary day
What we need and what you should have or pretend to have until we figure out we were played:
- 4+ years experience in PHP (and a vast knowledge about PHP 7.x) with 2-3 years knowledge of mainstream PHP frameworks such as Laravel, CakePHP, Code Igniter or Symfony
- Experience with Heroku, Github and error tracking software (we use Rollbar). Or a will to learn.
- Experience with relational databases and database design (MySQL and/or Postages)
- Basics of web security, or a will to learn
- Some knowledge of front end technologies (any of jQuery, react, angular)
- General familiarity with Agile Dev Environment, CI, MVPs, Lean, Kanban
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol and experience working with and creating web APIs
- Fluent in English with good verbal and written communication
- If you have some familiarity with node.js that would be great. Not a requirement though
Why you’ll love us:
- You’ll actually be part of something amazing (we build great startups!)
- Mentorship is a given so you'll actually learn something through hands on experience
- Imagine more opportunities than you can shake a stick at and that's about right
- You have full autonomy over your efforts (so give yourself a real challenge)
- No one at ucreate is too ‘senior’ to give their time or speak with you
- We listen to your ideas and empower you to impact the direction of real products
- Satisfaction is guaranteed if you work as hard as your CV says you do
- Liberal WFH policy
- Check our insta - instagram/ucreate.it to find out more
We do it because we have an appreciation for the finer products in life. We are fanatical about everything startup and excited by the journey that entails. Beginning with an idea and witnessing its progression fuels us with pride and hunger. Our products succeed because of our passion, energy and drive. It doesn’t just happen by chance.
In our simplest form we create startups that might otherwise not exist. We just can't get enough of empowering our founders to solve real problems with clever solutions. We live and breathe agile development and specialise in getting their startup to market in under 90 days (we work with enterprise too!). We also love to get up close and personal with our founders so we help them across the board with product guidance, business strategy, marketing campaigns, legal advice, future finance, you name it!
We are sure you stopped reading a couple of lines earlier, so here's a quick recipe for tomato soup - cut roughly half an onion and put it on melted butter along with a can of tomatoes, simmer for forty minutes, then blend, season and serve!
We are looking for incredibly talented individuals with a desire to be part of revolution rather than a number on the payroll. We are immersed in tech startups so if you have some experience that would be a great start! We consider all levels of experience so if you feel like you’re up for the challenge get in touch!
Sound like your kind of thing? Apply now!