🤓 NodeJS Developer
10 000 - 16 500 PLN net
🌍 ucreate | Mydlarska, Kraków🖥 http://ucreate.it
The fun stuff you'll actually be doing:
- Executing full lifecycle software development in a self-sufficient manner
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code that surpasses industry standards
- Producing specifications to determine feature feasibility alongside the wider development team
- Developing unit tests for all code bases to maintain standards and quality across all projects
- Reviewing code for bugs and defects including security loopholes within the logical structures
- Guiding and coaching other Software Engineers to efficiently develop robust code
- Debugging issues in the production environment and fixing them promptly
- Providing technically valid and cost effective solutions to the founder
- Presenting and talking about your work at conferences, meetups and hackathons
- Taking responsibility and looking for viable for solutions rather than blaming other
- 2+ years experience in node.js
- 5+ years experience in web development
- Experience in relational databases and database design (MySQL / MariaDB and / or PostgreSQL)
- HTML + CSS
- Github and error tracking, CI, CD
- General familiarity with Agile Dev Environment, MVPs, Lean, Kanban
- Fluent in English with good verbal and written communication
- Basics of web security (ssl, xss, cors, csrf, sql injection)
Nice to have:
- Sense of humour
Why you’ll love us:
- You’ll literally be part of something amazing (we build great startups!)
- Mentorship is a given so you'll actually learn something through hands on experience
- Imagine more opportunities than you can shake a stick at and that's about right
- You have full autonomy over your efforts (so give yourself a real challenge)
- No one at ucreate is too ‘senior’ to give their time or speak with you
- We listen to your ideas and empower you to make an impact on the direction of a real product
We do it because we have an appreciation for the finer products in life. We are fanatical about everything startup and excited by the journey that entails. Beginning with an idea and witnessing its progression fuels us with pride and hunger. Our products succeed because of our passion, energy and drive. It doesn’t just happen by chance.
In our simplest form we create startups that might otherwise not exist. We just can't get enough of empowering our founders to solve real problems with clever solutions. We live and breathe agile development and specialise in getting their startup to market in under 90 days (we work with enterprise too!). We also love to get up close and personal with our founders so we help them across the board with product guidance, business strategy, marketing campaigns, legal advice, future finance, you name it!
We are sure you stopped reading a couple of lines earlier, so here's a quick recipe for tomato soup - cut roughly half an onion and put it on melted butter along with a can of tomatoes, simmer for forty minutes, then blend, season and serve!
We are looking for incredibly talented individuals with a desire to be part of revolution rather than a number on the payroll. We are immersed in tech startups so if you have some experience that would be a great start! We consider all levels of experience so if you feel like you’re up for the challenge get in touch!
Sound like your kind of thing? Apply now!