🤓 Mid level Python developer
6 000 - 12 000 PLN net
🌍 ucreate | Krakusa, Kraków🖥 http://ucreate.it
The fun stuff you’ll be doing:
- Executing full lifecycle software development in a self-sufficient manner
- Designing and implementing solutions to challenging problem
- Debugging issues in the production environment and fixing them promptly
- Providing technically valid and cost effective solutions to the founder
- Presenting and talking about your work at conferences if you’re into that type of things
- Taking responsibility and looking for viable for solutions rather than blaming others
What we need and what you should have or pretend to have until we figure out we were played:
- Solid experience with Python (2+ years writing nontrivial projects)
- Solid experience with PostgreSQL
- Reasonable experience using SQLAlechemy or other ORMs
- Reasonable experience using Amazon Web Services - Amazon Data Pipeline in particular
- You test your code (TDD)
- Ideally, you a have basic familiarity with AI and ML concepts
Why you’ll love us:
- You’ll literally be part of something amazing (we build great startups!)
- Mentorship is a given so you'll actually learn something through hands on experience
- Imagine more opportunities than you can shake a stick at and that's about right
- You have full autonomy over your efforts (so give yourself a real challenge)
- No one at ucreate is too ‘senior’ to give their time or speak with you
- We listen to your ideas and empower you to make an impact on the direction of a real product
About this project:
You'll be helping an advanced team of data scientists, AI and machine learning specialists build their interface to communicate with the external world. If you're a senior python developer, who'd like to venture into AI/Machine learning - this is a perfect role for you.
We do it because we have an appreciation for the finer products in life. We are fanatical about everything startup and excited by the journey that entails. Beginning with an idea and witnessing its progression fuels us with pride and hunger. Our products succeed because of our passion, energy and drive. It doesn’t just happen by chance.
In our simplest form, we create startups that might otherwise not exist. We just can't get enough of empowering our founders to solve real problems with clever solutions. We live and breathe agile development and specialise in getting their startup to market in under 90 days (we work with enterprise too!). We also love to get up close and personal with our founders so we help them across the board with product guidance, business strategy, marketing campaigns, legal advice, future finance, you name it!
We are looking for incredibly talented individuals with a desire to be part of revolution rather than a number on the payroll. We are immersed in tech startups so if you have some experience that would be a great start! We consider all levels of experience so if you feel like you’re up for the challenge get in touch!
Offer is listed as remote, but it would be great if you were located in Krakow.
Sounds like your kind of thing? Apply now!