🤓 UX/UI Designer
6 000 - 10 000 PLN net
🌍 ucreate.it | Krakusa 11, Kraków🖥 http://ucreate.it
👉 Nice to have:
We are looking for a mid/senior UX/UI designer to join our team in Kraków. We are an international company specialised in building amazing startups.
The fun stuff you'll be doing:
- Working on multiple products across various industries from scratch
- Defining and scoping user needs and business goals or our startups in cooperation with other designers, developers, product managers and clients
- Planning and running collaborative workshops alongside clients
- Developing information architecture, sitemaps and content recommendations
- Building fast MVPs, testing and validating your solutions at an early stage
- Taking full ownership of our startups’ brands and visual styles
- Crafting UI Designs and being responsible for handing them off to the developers
- Testing and iterating on live products to improve them further
- Shaping the culture of a fast-growing company which is always pushing the boundaries
- Taking responsibility and looking for viable for solutions rather than blaming others
The stuff you'll be doing from time to time:
- Ensuring that all your designs in Figma are pixel-perfect, use Styles, Components and are properly documented
- Arguing over opacity of drop shadows and border radiuses trending to be too big recently
- Moving cards on Trello
- Being responsible for adding new custom emojis to our Slack
- Explaining what you’re working on to the whole team and presenting your ideas and way of thinking
- Helping others with their projects crying over a mess in their design files
What we need and what you should have or pretend to have until we figure out we were played:
- Fluent in English with good verbal and written communication
- Fully independent and very proactive (we love great mentoring but we hate micromanagement)
- Friendly, reliable and professional at all times (we need our founders to trust you and love working with you)
- Experience with agile and lean UX methodologies
- Experience in user testing, using online testing platforms, conducting interviews etc.
- At least one commercial project in your portfolio that is fully finished and available online or to download (App Store, Google Play)
- Great knowledge of design and typography principles and patterns
- Good experience in using Figma (or similar)
Why you’ll love us:
- You’ll actually be part of something amazing (we build great startups!)
- Mentorship is a given so you'll actually learn something through hands-on experience
- Imagine more opportunities than you can shake a stick at and that's about right
- You have full autonomy over your efforts (so give yourself a real challenge)
- No one at ucreate is too ‘senior’ to give their time or speak with you
- We listen to your ideas and empower you to impact the direction of real products
- Satisfaction is guaranteed if you work as hard as your CV says you do
- Liberal WFH policy
- Check our Instagram to find out more: http://instagram.com/ucreate.it
- We offer both B2B and permanent employment options
- You need to be located in Kraków, it's not a remote position
- Currently, there are five designers on the team, you'll the sixth
- We have a bad-ass office in the old chocolate factory and we can't wait to show it to you
- We don't care about studies and diplomas, we care about your values and personality (and about your portfolio)
We do it because we have an appreciation for the finer products in life. We are fanatical about everything startup and excited by the journey that entails. Beginning with an idea and witnessing its progression fuels us with pride and hunger. Our products succeed because of our passion, energy and drive. It doesn’t just happen by chance.
In our simplest form, we create startups that might otherwise not exist. We just can't get enough of empowering our founders to solve real problems with clever solutions. We live and breathe agile development and specialise in getting their startup to market in under 90 days (we work with enterprise too!). We also love to get up close and personal with our founders so we help them across the board with product guidance, business strategy, marketing campaigns, legal advice, future finance, you name it!
We are sure you stopped reading a couple of lines earlier, so here's a quick recipe for tomato soup - cut roughly half an onion and put it on melted butter along with a can of tomatoes, simmer for forty minutes, then blend, season and serve!
We are looking for incredibly talented individuals with a desire to be part of revolution rather than a number on the payroll. We are immersed in tech startups so if you have some experience that would be a great start! We consider all levels of experience so if you feel like you’re up for the challenge get in touch!
Sound like your kind of thing? Apply now!