🤓 Senior Test Automation Engineer
7 000 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 TSL | Słowackiego 7/2, Kraków🖥 http://thirdspacelearning.com/
We are a team of technologists and educators who are helping to transform an education system in which too many children still fall through the gaps. We do this by building intelligent technology to recruit a global community of online teachers, making one-to-one learning accessible and affordable to all.
Our ambition is to create a global platform that can deliver dynamic, personalised learning journeys to revolutionise online teaching. We work with leading researchers - including University College of London and Cambridge University - to gain insights from the thousands of hours of live teaching we deliver each week, enabling us to develop intelligent systems to augment and qualify the performance of our global community of online teachers.
The company was founded in 2013 and is based in London, with offices in Colombo (Sri Lanka) and a new growing office in Krakow. We are a team of 45 in London with over 300 tutors in India and Sri Lanka. We’re growing quickly, doubling revenue last year to £3m, and have raised £8m in funding to scale our business to the global vision we pursue.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You’ll be a key player in an ambitious greenfield project, helping to shape the future of global online teaching and learning.
- Developing new ways of testing to improve product quality and reliability
- Creating and maintaining fully automated tests, and contributing to our test infrastructure
- Utilising exploratory testing to identify defects early in the SDLC
- Helping to diagnose, reproduce and fix issues found by internal users and customers
WHO YOU ARE
You are a true team player with solid experience of improving the quality of consumer focused applications in an agile, fast-paced environment. You are hungry for delivering a delightful user experience, shipping high quality software every day on a CI/CD environment, and are keen on making progress individually as well as on improving team, product and business performance.
You enjoy solving difficult problems to find and fix bugs, creating more reliable and higher quality software.You like to automate workflows for a CI environment and for quicker development and testing.You know how to analyse problems with software and you love to learn new skills and use the latest tools.You have
- Strong experience developing automated tests for web applications and APIs
- Experience with Selenium and other test automation frameworks
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Cloud (AWS/Google Cloud)
- Ruthless attention to detail, quality and consistency, combined with ability to work to tight timescales in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Familiarity with DevOps, continuous integration, continuous delivery.
- Familiarity with virtualisation software and containers (Docker).
- Fluent English
You have earned a good degree at a top university and have gained 5+ years of work experience in high-performance environments. Moreover, you have a proven track record of personal and academic achievements, and can demonstrate an ongoing interest in technology and development.